BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Hope L.
Will definitely re-watch, and would high key recommend to anyone wanting to watch a new show. You may seem confused by the subject of the show- a paper company. But quickly will realize this setting sets the atmosphere for more than you could have imagined.
Claire C.
Cincinnati, OH
The Office is one of the best comedy shows I've ever seen. It's the only show I've watched that makes you cringe for the characters. If you like 30 Rock or New Girl, you'll love the Office!
Briana W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love a lot of TV from comedy to drama to reality. The Office will always have the number one spot in my heart. Still so funny even years later! If you haven't seen it, you're missing out.
Cindy S.
I absolutely love this show. I was hooked from the start and only towards the end of the last season did I realize that I'll miss it greatly. I tried to look for similar shows, but couldn't find anything quite like it. I'll probably rewatch in a couple of years!
Sabrina C.
Franklin, TN
Funniest show ever for me to watch again and again! All the characters crack me up, my favorite seasons are of course the ones where Michael Scott is the big boss. Great show full of humor, I guess kind of crude at times, but they never really cross the line.
MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER! They don't make shows like this anymore, it's an easy watch and makes you chuckle a couple of times. Jim and Pam are literally the "goals" sorta relationship, and Steve Carrells character is slightly annoying but still amazing. LOVE IT!
Noelle B.
Middletown, CT
One of my all time favorite TV shows. The office managed to be hysterical and also poignant and heart touching. Jim and Pam are the ultimate relationship goals, and seem like real, honest genuine people. I can watch reruns over and over and never get bored.
Catherine G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I'm currently binge watching this show and I can't believe I never watched it when it was on,
So far my favorite characters are Toby, Creed, and Michael. So many funny parts! A must watch!
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ
Love this show - it's very funny and relatable. I love all the characters and follow the actors on social media. It's a very funny comedy show that is unlike others that I've seen since the characters talk directly to the viewers. It's definitely must watch!
Melissa E.
Sunnyvale, CA
One of the best shows that has ever existed. It does get a little rough after a few seasons but still good. The cast is incredible and they have awesome chemistry together. The theme song is iconic and will get stuck in your head. It is a definite must watch.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?