- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This has to be one of the funniest sitcoms I have watched, It is not similar to any that I have watched. It is very unique to me Great actors and Great acting!! I really don't think I have a favorite Scene. I never thought about it. YES I would recommend this
I started to watch this show since the first season and I was quickly captivated by its simplicity. The beauty found in everyday life is exactly what this show is about. Michael Scott, Jim & Pam, and Dwight Schrute are some of the most beloved characters (to name a few) that have changed television. Such a heartwarming and funny show! Definitely recommend it :)
Okay this show is amazing. When Steve Carell was on it i fell in love. Reminds me of parks and recreation. Good actors, the acting is kinda bad on purpose. My favorite scenes are when they did "office parkour" and they learned morse code to talk about people
I love the humor in this show. Jim and Dwight had me rolling in laughter with their pranks and feuds, and Jim and Pam gave me the ultimate relationship goals. I was really sad to see it end.
Love this show Finnish the whole series! Probably one of my favorites. And all of my favorite people are in it. Great Great comedy! If you haven't watched yet you should it wont disappoint.
Started out funny but honestly the show just went on for too long. I didn't like James Spader. I really hated Andy's character, evetythinga about him was annoying and he was the reason I stopped wacthing the show for a long time. Could have done with less Andy
I've been binge watching this on Netflix recently and can't stop watching. Every character is funny in their own way. Once Michael Scott leaves it loses a little bit of it's charm and isn't quite the same but it is still entertaining. Definitely a must watch.
Such an amazing show! if you liked parks and recreation you'll definitely love this series! it's filled with dry humor and hilarious science that'll having you crying from laughing so hard!
This show will always be one of the greatest TV shows out there. I will watch it all the way through three times in a row sometimes. And I'm constantly getting new friends to watch it too.
Best show ever!!! I like this show can be enjoyed by both men and women. My husband and I watch it together and both really enjoy it. It keeps us laughing with its silliness and jokes. It also develops the characters really well. They show growth and change.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos