BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Grace  V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The funniest show on TV. I have watched this show all the way through and then immediately started it over again. It never gets old. If Netflix ever gets rid of it I will be extremely sad.
Skyler C.
Seriously hilarious and will no doubt have you rolling with laughter. They put the perfect actors and actresses together to create this great show. Nothing else quite like it to be honest.
This show is my ALL TIME favorite show. It is so so funny and the actors are the absolute best. I watch it on Netflix, and I can't help but binge watch whenever I turn it on! My favorite scene is definitely the CPR scene. So SO funny, definitely a must watch.
Rachael C.
Centennial, CO
I love this show so much. It's so awkward but it's so hilarious at the same time. All the actors are brilliant and I think all the characters are unique and funny. It's definitely a show worth watching, especially for the first few seasons. One of my faves.
Aly M.
By far one of my favorite shows of all time. I can re-watch all of the seasons and never get bored of the comedy in this show. The actors really add to the overall success and slide in some heart wrenching and warming scenes to keep things interesting. Love!
Lisa O.
Plato, MO
This has to be one of the funniest sitcoms I have watched, It is not similar to any that I have watched. It is very unique to me Great actors and Great acting!! I really don't think I have a favorite Scene. I never thought about it. YES I would recommend this
Rachel S.
Van, WV
I absolutely loved the office. Steve Carrell was without a doubt the highlight of the show. It's such a good, fun-loving comedy and it kept me interested from the very beginning. I wish there were more seasons for me to watch. It is definitely a must watch.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to own almost every season up until Michael Scott left. I would watch these over and over and crack up laughing every episode. Once Steve Carrell left, I felt the show went downhill.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the funniest/ touching shows I have ever come across. Steve Carrell is magnificent as Michael Scott. Every character makes you feel for them and bring tears of laughter to your eyes.
Kendall R.
Jax Bch, FL
I've been binge watching this on Netflix recently and can't stop watching. Every character is funny in their own way. Once Michael Scott leaves it loses a little bit of it's charm and isn't quite the same but it is still entertaining. Definitely a must watch.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?