BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
If you're looking for a show that will keep you laughing for hours, this is the show for you. The writing is great, and the actors are hilarious. I watched the whole show in less than two weeks - it was that good. It is definitely one of my must-watch shows!
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Funniest show with the most memorable characters. Michael Scott is painfully akward and it is hilarious. The relationships in this are realistic, endearing, and also quite comical at times.
Skyler C.
Seriously hilarious and will no doubt have you rolling with laughter. They put the perfect actors and actresses together to create this great show. Nothing else quite like it to be honest.
Lauren K.
Prairieville, LA
I tried watching the first episode of this show a couple of years ago but did not get into it. Recently I gave it another shot and became obsessed with it. I finished the entire series in no time through online streaming. Such a funny show with great actors.
Genesis S.
Edinburg , Texas
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I started to watch this show since the first season and I was quickly captivated by its simplicity. The beauty found in everyday life is exactly what this show is about. Michael Scott, Jim & Pam, and Dwight Schrute are some of the most beloved characters (to name a few) that have changed television. Such a heartwarming and funny show! Definitely recommend it :)
Juanita O.
Chico, CA
The humor in the show is so great. Personally, I'm not a huge Steve Carrell fan, but it doesn't even matter because this show is GOLDEN. The characters all have such strong personalities, and I mean, who doesn't love a good romance mixed in. Jim and Pam forever.
Alexis B.
Alexandria, VA
My absolute favorite TV show in the world. I actually finished it the other week and I am obsessed. The whole time I felt like family to them. I really felt engaged with this show and loved to watch it in my down time. Very funny. This is a major must watch!
Jessica J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this show!! I have watched every single episode and love all of the characters. My favorites are Pam and Jim. This show is hilarious and the actors are great! Way better than the British version. I tell everyone to watch it if they want a good laugh.
Jordyn G.
Eagle Bridge, NY
It took a few episodes for me to get into the series but it wasn't long before I was hooked. I can't express the feeling that I felt after the last episode was over. I felt like I had lost some friends.
Gigi P.
Gardena, CA
THE OFFICE IS MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER. I never understoond the hype when I was younger, but h my gosh. This is my got to show any day of the year no matter what. Do yourself a favor and watch this show. It will make you cringe but will make you laugh even more.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?