BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Allison T.
Truly my favorite TV show of all time. This matches my dry sense of humor perfectly and I've seen every episode 4+ times. I would honestly recommend this to anyone.
Sharon S.
HILARIOUS SHOW!! I watched all seasons during one summer because I got so addicted. If you love underlying humor, straight up comedy, quirky characters, and tons of jokes, this is a must. Anyone who has not been living under a rock knows this show. It's easy to watch too because each episode does not necessarily connect to the next so you can skip around (but you'll want to watch in order cuz it's that good and character development, etc). What are you doing? Get watching
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
One of the best comedies ever! I watch this show all the time and was so sad when it ended :(. I love me some Jim and Pam lol. I have to admit it took me a couple episodes to really get into it so give it a chance. Once you get to know the characters you'll Fall in love. I've seen every episode about five times, it's bad lol. If you're looking for a light hearted show to escape from a bad day this is it. I may or may not have binged watch this during a breakup to make me laugh.
Maricela H.
I love the office SO much! I remember in high school I had a sleepover at my buffs house and she had an entire collection of The Office DVDs, I had never seen it before and at first I didn't like it. It wag the first show I had ever seen where the actors were talking and looking at the camera the way The Office does and I guess I was kinda confused at first but after a few episodes I fell in love! I'm now 21 and still in love with The Office! Definitely recommend you watch it 😍
Jasmine K.
Studio City, CA
I mean c'mon The Office is a classic. Everyone loves this show. Its hilarious and so endearing! So sad this sho had to end, I cried like a baby at the last episode.
Adrian F.
Indianapolis, IN
The Office is everything a comedy should be. It's simple and focuses on character building. It's the funniest show and I'm so sad it came to an end. I can quote dozens of lines and have seen the full series at least 3-4 times. Do yourself a favor and watch! BUT! Make sure to get through season two - the first season wasn't its best and they know that! So be sure to get through season 2 to give it a fair shot and trust me you will love it! Bears, beets, battlestar galatica!
Sianna W.
If I could give more stars I honestly would. The best show ever hands down. If you don't like to laugh, then this show isn't for you. I've watched this series from beginning to end so many times that my family thinks I have a problem. But it's just so good. The great thing about the show is that none of the actors were known (except for Steve Carell) which makes the show seem more believable. Each character has their own personality and are people that we've all come across before. It's on Netflix so binge away.
Jaspreet D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
By far the funniest show I have ever seen absolutely love, love, love this show! The characters are so well-developed and you can't help but create a bond with each and every character! From the friendships and relationships in the show to the hilarious plots and jokes throughout the series, you can't help but fall in love! This is definitely a show that I can rematch episodes without ever growing tired of it! Absolutely cannot get enough of Dunder Mifflin and its employees!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my go-to shows when I'm feeling down....or just if nothing else is on. It's better than the British Office, in my opinion. The entire cast has amazing chemistry--you can really tell that they enjoyed working together. Steve Carrell is a real stand-out as boss Michael Scott and he really makes the show for me. I feel like everyone has had a Michael Scott in their life which makes it relatable for a wide range of audiences. The entire series is on Netflix. Definitely give this a watch!
Jabeene B.
Decatur, GA
Dry humour and hilarity. This show is phenomenal. Acting is awesome and stories are dry enough to feel realistic. Of course there are some characters that are a little bit less realistic however the writing is excellent. In comparison to the UK version, I have head that this series is a little bit more goofy and less dry. I would definitely recommend this show, but give it some time - you might not be hooked after the first episode but once you watch a few, you'll be addicted!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?