BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kait M.
By far one of the best things to ever bless this earth. I love The Office so much! The actors are great. They are hilarious. I cannot get enough of this show I watched it when it first aired and since ending I’ve binged watched it I don’t know how many times on Netflix. If Netflix takes it off I will buy the DVDs and continue to watch every episode. It’s that good of a show.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The humor in the US version of the office is 100% me. It is right up my alley. Dwight is my favorite character but everyone has a place and a purpose in the show. The creators really did a great job separating it from the British version but keeping the soul of the original series alive. The office has the best quotes, the best memes, and is just all around a great time. It's wonderful to have on in the background or when you're actually able to pay attention to it.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I know a ton of people who absolutely love this show but I have just never been able to really get into it. Maybe if I started from the very beginning I would like it better...maybe I should give it another try.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The office is so funny. I've watched all of the episodes over 1 million times. If you love dead pan humor with inside jokes with your friends this is a perfect show for you and a friend. I have it on in the background and it's super enjoyable. It has a realistic feeling and I like that.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is just amazing. There's so many pop culture references and no matter where you are you can quote something from this show and someone will instantly know what you're talking about. The humor is a little dry but it's definitely really funny and if you work in an office you 100% know a good portion of these people because they portray real people you interact with you in your own office everyday.
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
My absolute favorite show ever. I have probably seen this show and all it’s seasons countless times and I still laugh at it like it’s the first. The humor in this show is funny on so many levels and I find that when I rewatch it I notice little details that I didn’t before and those details add even more depth to the humor in the show. Highly recommended!!!! If I can’t find nothing I know I will always be happy with The office! Plus you’ll quote it for days!
Alyssa P.
Sumter, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I definitely binge watch, as a matter of fact, I am currently watching it while writing this review although I have seen it already.

This is one of the funniest tv show there is!! I loveeeee the office!
Miranda V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have watched all of the seasons of the office at least 20 times. I finally bought all the seasons at Walmart for 50$ and I’m so glad I did. Makes me laugh every single episode and the show is so unique and fun. Definitely my favorite tv show!
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Best show ever! I love this show so much! I’ve seen it at least 3 times. I love to have it on as a background show. Just catching little pieces of it makes me laugh. Michaels weirdness is just awesome. I love all the characters and the acting. It is a different type of humor. It is a similar humor to Parks and Rec. I recommend to everyone.
Becca D.
Santee, CA
I am a late comer to this show. I just watched it for the first time end of the year last year. I binged watched ALL the seasons. Such a funny show and I am hoping they are doing a reunion.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?