BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Absolutely love this show! spoiler alert, when they remove the original Micheal Scott i didn't think i was going to want to continue to watch it but its still really good. one of my favorite shows right now.
Katlynne R.
Bellflower, CA
This show is still one of my favorites. It's super funny and relatable. I got my husband hooked on it as well. I finished the season when it was airing on tv and still rewatch it on Netflix.
Sarah F.
Mesa, AZ
Omg this show is hilarious. My husband and I love this show we watch it any time we can. My favorite episode is when Jim dresses up and impersonates Dwight. HILARIOUS! Definitely a must watch.
Lilli J.
Tampa, FL
Such a funny entertaining show, I watched every season on Netflix & don't regret it at all. The actors are amazing & the jokes are so crazy & original. I've laughed so hard at so many episodes & this is definitely my go to show when I'm looking for a good laugh
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
The Office is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. If you don't get the humor the first time, give it a second watch and I'm sure you'll love it. The acting is incredible. It's hard to believe that the actors in the Office aren't their characters in real life.
Mary T.
Great funny show, even solid in reruns. Those of us who work in an office can relate to the stories and setting. The actors are great and the comedy writing is top notch. It is a fresh show different from your typical rom-com tv show. This is a must watch show.
Ana T.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is one of my favorite shows! I always find myself asking people "Do you watch the Office?" and then if they say yes, I always reinact a character. I'm usually forgetful, but I've watched one season and know a bunch of lines. That's how memorable this show is!
Jill C.
Philadelphia, PA
Fantastically hilarious and yet utterly banal, definitely a must watch seriously. Sometimes the portrayal of office management is infuriating and sometimes it's very empathetic. There is definitely more heart and depth than one might expect from a comedy series.
Julia P.
Columbia, MO
All the characters on the show do a great job complimenting each other. Most of my favorite scenes are when Michael does something very inappropriate. The humor is witty and there's just a touch of "realness" that i sometimes get teary-eyed. Must watch for sure
Jamie S.
Edwards, IL
The Office is by far one of the funniest sitcoms that I have ever watched! The characters are all unique and so well played. This comedy is dry and kind of goofy! I would love to work in their office! If you want to laugh out loud, definitely watch this series.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?