- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
There will never be a show comparable to the office. It is definitely in the classic TV show category that it shares with shows like Friends and Seinfeld. I could watch reruns of this all day!
Hands down one of the best shows of all time. The comedy in this show has me peeing my pants, even the third or forth time around watching it. The love and hatred between characters is so special and the chemistry among the actors makes it such an amazing show.
my FAVORITE show of all time. I've rewatched the entire series over five times. It's light-hearted and so full of sentiment when the characterization really picks up around mid 2nd season. Don't let the dull first season fool you! This was so popular for a reason.
The office is my second favorite show of all time and my favorite characters are Dwight, Pam, and Creed. Everyone on the show is a great actor and I think its a good time amount as well. 10/10
How do you write a review for such an epic show. The cast is incredible. The storylines are perfect to real life and yet so hilarious. You fall in love with each character and their relationships. It was so hard to see it end. We have had it on replay for years.
LOVE The Office!!!! I've seen every episode MANY MANY MANY times over. My favorite episodes are the ones written by Mindy Kaling such as "The Injury." The story lines are classic and fresh. Even the last couple of seasons without Steve Carrell were worth watching.
This was a great show. It's a shame it was cancelled. Loved the acting and the silliness of the characters and story lines. I miss watching this show but occassionally get to see it in reruns
The Office is absolutely hilarious and brightens up your day. I love all the characters, they are a laugh a minute especially Dwight. I can't think of a favorite scene because there are so many favorites. It is must see tv for sure. I highly recommend this show.
This show is hilarious. Steve Carrel is the best. Sometimes the humor can be a little dry so some may not enjoy. The actors all are really good at playing their role. This is similar to Parks and Recreation if you enjoy that show. This is definitely a must watch.
Even though this show is over i re watch this all the time. It is my go to show when i need a laugh. The last season isn't my favorite but every other one is hilarious and makes me laugh no matter how many times i have watched it. I was very sad that this ended.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos