BY THE OFFICE #9 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Laura F.
Gastonia, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
At the begining when you begin to watch it it may seem a little bit boring but after like 2 episodes it gets very interesting. I've watched every episode there is twice. It's simply amazing.
Jamie S.
Edwards, IL
The Office is by far one of the funniest sitcoms that I have ever watched! The characters are all unique and so well played. This comedy is dry and kind of goofy! I would love to work in their office! If you want to laugh out loud, definitely watch this series.
Linda G.
Doylestown, PA
This was a great show. It's a shame it was cancelled. Loved the acting and the silliness of the characters and story lines. I miss watching this show but occassionally get to see it in reruns
Katie S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Most hilarious comedy of this format of all time. Comparable to Parks and Recreation, but you can't help but fall in love with each and every character. It's hilarious, witty, dry, and engaging. I'm sad the show has ended. The cast felt like a part of our family.
Rachel H.
Lexington, IN
This show is hilarious. Steve Carrel is the best. Sometimes the humor can be a little dry so some may not enjoy. The actors all are really good at playing their role. This is similar to Parks and Recreation if you enjoy that show. This is definitely a must watch.
Jill C.
Philadelphia, PA
Fantastically hilarious and yet utterly banal, definitely a must watch seriously. Sometimes the portrayal of office management is infuriating and sometimes it's very empathetic. There is definitely more heart and depth than one might expect from a comedy series.
Cynthia C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my all-time favorite show. It makes me laugh like no other. Although it did go downhill after Michael left, I couldn't stop watching it & it did get better towards the end of the show.
Ana T.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is one of my favorite shows! I always find myself asking people "Do you watch the Office?" and then if they say yes, I always reinact a character. I'm usually forgetful, but I've watched one season and know a bunch of lines. That's how memorable this show is!
Kyla D.
Kresgeville, PA
How do you write a review for such an epic show. The cast is incredible. The storylines are perfect to real life and yet so hilarious. You fall in love with each character and their relationships. It was so hard to see it end. We have had it on replay for years.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Absolutely love this show! spoiler alert, when they remove the original Micheal Scott i didn't think i was going to want to continue to watch it but its still really good. one of my favorite shows right now.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?