BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Wow, I don't know where to begin! The Office is definitely a comedy that has you laughing out loud. The characters are all played so well and all are hilarious. Would definitely recommend binge-watching this one!
Mckenna S.
Tampa, FL
Hilarious, if not the most exciting show. Characters are great, even if the second-hand embarrassment is sometimes excruciating. Has a great cast and had some great comedians working on the script. Highly quotable. I'd probably consider it a modern classic show.
Athena Z.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Hilarious show and very timeless. Even after the series ended, it continues to be one that is referenced in conversations and never gets old. The characters are unique and although the shenanigans would never be allowed in a real office, it's easy to get absorbed in the silly situations they get into.
Jackie M.
California, MD
Even if you have never worked in an office, there is something about this show that relates to everyone. The actors are what make this show and they are hilarious! I love the wedding episode and Dwight shenanigans. If you need a laugh, this is the show to watch.
Emily R.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my all time favorite shows! I was so sad to see it end. I love the actors especially Jim and Pam- my favorite part of the series is watching the relationship between them grow
Stephanie H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so hilarious. It's my go-to show to rewatch over and over when I just need something in the background. The middle seasons are my favorite. Too bad the end of the show kind of sucked.
Nicholas K.
Bloomington, IN
I love The Office. Steve Carell as Michael Scott was so wonderful. This is one of my all time favorite shows in every way. Funny show with a great story season by season. The 2nd through 5th seasons are some of the best I have ever seen. Definitely would recommend
Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL
My husband and I really like this show. We've seen all the seasons and sometimes go back and watch old episodes. It's really funny and entertaining. Good sense of humor in the show and actors.
Emily M.
This is my all-time favorite show! Amazing cast that you will fall in love with each and everyone of them. I haven't met a single person that doesn't love this show. So highly recommend The Office.
Brittany E.
This is by far the funniest show ever. It's just a normal office except with an insane boss named Michael Scott. It's so funny I love Steve carell in this. I would love to have him as a boss. You just never know what to expect and that's the hilarity of it all.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?