BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Dorrie M.
Vero Beach, Fl
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Catch reruns hear and there. I can't wait to make it through the whole season. Seeing John Krasinski's transformation from his character in the office to his performance in 13 hours is insane.
Ana T.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is one of my favorite shows! I always find myself asking people "Do you watch the Office?" and then if they say yes, I always reinact a character. I'm usually forgetful, but I've watched one season and know a bunch of lines. That's how memorable this show is!
Alexandria A.
Chapel Hill, NC
The Office is my absolute favorite show in existence. Jim and Pam are the Romeo and Juliet of our age and I would watch them fall in love a thousand times over if I could. There is no other show that can instantly bring me out of my bad moods like The Office does.
Katie S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Most hilarious comedy of this format of all time. Comparable to Parks and Recreation, but you can't help but fall in love with each and every character. It's hilarious, witty, dry, and engaging. I'm sad the show has ended. The cast felt like a part of our family.
Lauren H.
Birmingham, AL
This TV show is absolutely hilarious. I've watched every episode multiple times. Who doesn't fall in love with Jim & Pam's fairy tale story and the nerdiness of Dwight Schrute??! This is one of my all time favorite shows!
"Beets, Bears, Battlestar Galactica" LOL
Synda M.
Champlain, NY
I watch this show everynight before bed with my boyfriend on Netflix. This show is so hilarious and there is some things on there that happen that even make you feel embarrassed. I love this show so much and I recommend this show if you love to have a good laugh.
Stephanie H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so hilarious. It's my go-to show to rewatch over and over when I just need something in the background. The middle seasons are my favorite. Too bad the end of the show kind of sucked.
Jamie S.
Edwards, IL
The Office is by far one of the funniest sitcoms that I have ever watched! The characters are all unique and so well played. This comedy is dry and kind of goofy! I would love to work in their office! If you want to laugh out loud, definitely watch this series.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband got me hooked on the office in the later seasons and I went back and watched the earlier ones. It's such a funny, lighthearted show. I definitely appreciate the years with Michael Scott more than the end, however. When Steve Carell left it dropped off
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Absolutely love this show! spoiler alert, when they remove the original Micheal Scott i didn't think i was going to want to continue to watch it but its still really good. one of my favorite shows right now.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?