BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Mackenzie G.
Fitchburg, MA
I could watch the office all day long! It is so funny while also having its vulnerable moments. I have already seen every episode and I still love to re watch them! Jim and Pam are adorable and they are the dynamic duo of the show. I would highly recommend watching!!!
Averi C.
Paris, TX
One of the funniest, light hearted shows I have watched on tv. I loved watching it on Netflix so I could bing watch all day long. There is romance, bromance, drama, and just overall a lot of hilarity. I would recommend watching this with friends or during girls night!
Olivia G.
Newark , DE
I have now seen The Office five times and every time I fall in love with these characters over and over. My favorite character is Phyllis, she is a ray of comedic sunshine and such an amazing person. The actors are amazing and I recommend this show to everyone I meet
Shandra M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Everybody loves this show. I've watched it through so many times and it still holds up. It's my go-to after a long day, and I can still easily be found binging it on weekends. It will always be one of the greats. Highly recommend, obviously. I think most would agree.
Lindsey C.
Brooklyn, NY
Hysterical! I miss this show. I still laugh when I watch a rerun. I love the humor and that each character has a very distinct sense of humor as well. Definitely one of my favorite comedy shows.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office is so so so funny! I am obsessed with this show and I have been re watching the seasons on Netflix, because I love it so much. Michael is hysterical, as are all of the other characters.
Crystal M.
El Paso, TX
The Office is my FAVORITE show! It was a sad day when the last episode aired and I can re-watch the entire seasons over and over. The acting is great, I always enjoyed the episodes. I haven't found a series familiar to it, yet! If you have Netflix, it's a must watch!
Stephanie H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so hilarious. It's my go-to show to rewatch over and over when I just need something in the background. The middle seasons are my favorite. Too bad the end of the show kind of sucked.
Kate S.
Maumee, OH
Love love love love This show. Season one is a little rough but what show isn't during that time? This show incorporates very relatable and every day humor and as characters that just make the show. That acting is great and this show is watched daily by my family
Lauren H.
Birmingham, AL
This TV show is absolutely hilarious. I've watched every episode multiple times. Who doesn't fall in love with Jim & Pam's fairy tale story and the nerdiness of Dwight Schrute??! This is one of my all time favorite shows!
"Beets, Bears, Battlestar Galactica" LOL
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?