BY THE OFFICE

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This may well be my favorite television show of all time. Season 2 is some of the best writing, acting, directing, and editing I've ever seen on television. I feel invested in the storyline of each character. I know these people. Season 1 tends toward more British humor, but if it doesn't appeal to you - push through! You'll be rewarded. Admittedly, my viewership fell off after Season 6 or so (trying not to spoil!), but I still have the warmest place in my heart for this phenomenal work of television.
Karie N.
I absolutely love The Office!!! I started it in June and just recently finished it. I loved the whole show. I was a little sad when one of the characters left, but it happens. Overall, I think this is one of my new favorite shows. It kept me laughing and I became so attached to all of the characters. I cried a lot when I finished the show, so you know the producers and everyone involved with the show made it wonderful! I will definitely be rewatching the show and recommending it to all of my friends.
Holland D.
Saint Louis, MO
One of the most well written and executed shows I have ever seen. So packed full of witty humor, you'll find yourself watching episodes over and over again. Every character is so likeable, I have a hard time picking a favorite. You'll grow with the characters and find yourself feeling for them with every moment that passes. For every moment of laughter, there are also moments of tears. One of the most memorable show finales I've ever experienced. Bonus points for every season being available on Netflix!
Kelsey S.
Wareham, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who knew a show about a paper company would become such a huge part of my life? If you had told me that I would fall in love with paper salesmen in a dying business a few years ago, I would have laughed. But now, I just nod and smile. The Office displays an interesting group dynamic of people with varying personalities and interests that are brought together by one thing: paper. While paper is impermanent, the impact that this show has had on my life is not. I will forever think of The Office lovingly.
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I haven't seen the British show upon which this is based, so I'm daring to judge this show by its own merits.
Boy, do I like it. This is the best mockumentary comedy since The Larry Sanders Show. Steve Carell is fantastic, and everything is wonderfully underplayed. I just worry that the show is too intelligent for American audiences, and won't last long as a result.
I'm hoping the network will foster this one like Fox has with Arrested Development, pushing it where it can, not expecting big audiences right off the bat, and allowing it to grow. I doubt if the show will grow beyond a cult hit, but hopefully that will be enough to keep it on the air for at least a few years.
Vanessa A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The first TV show I ever binge watched, and the show that essentially turned me on to watching TV shows regularly! In the era of "Are you an Office person or a 30 Rock person?" I always gravitated towards the Office, hands down. I'm usually not even into cringeworthy humor because I'm very squeamish when it comes to watching people in embarrassing situations, but Steve Carell just KILLS it. Don't let the awkward first season throw you off, though, because this show doesn't come into its own until the second season! Even the cold opens are consistently brilliant. Personally, though, the show just wasn't the same after Michael left, so I would knock off one half-star if I could.
Jenny W.
rome, GA
I haven't watched all of the American version of The Office but what i e seen is truly hilarious. It's no wonder this show gave so many actors a jump into movie careers.
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
I really enjoy this show . It's interesting because at first when I started watching it I didn't get the plot ( I used to watch it on tv) . later on I watched from season one till the end . In order to get into the show you have to watch it from the beginning . Only then you'll be hooked . It was kinda sad when Steve Cowell ( I think I miss spelled the last name ) left . I really thought he was the heart of the show . But anyways I recommend this show to people it will for sure put a smile on your face :)
Madison W.
Springfield, PA
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME! I've sat down and watched the series back to back, finished the finale and started back again with the pilot as my next TV show. The acting is unmatched, and what makes this show so fabulous is it isn't filmed like a show, its representative of any office across the country. It's relatable, tangible, and the characters are people you know and work next to day in and day out. If you haven't watched this show, there's a huge void in your life that needs to be filled.
Danielle O.
San Antonio, TX
I am ashamed to admit that this is all I watched for weeks on end when I decided to get into the Office, and completed the entire series after about a month. Highly recommended! Be prepared to cringe at some of the things Michael does, roll your eyes at Dwight, get annoyed with Angela, feel sorry for Toby (at least, I did) and fall in love with Jim! This series pulls you in and makes you laugh and cry and everything in between. Get ready for a new favorite show! Wonderful writing and acting, and truly believably unbelievable characters. 5 stars is an understatement!
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?