BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Meryll P.
Such a wonderful program. The antics of Michael Scott are unsurpassed. I watched all of the seasons with mu husband and really enjoyed every episode. We both work in professional office setting, and although not selling paper, the human condition is pretty universal.
Kelsey A.
Tampa , FL
BEST show on television ever!!!!! I watch it every night before bed. I've probably watched the entire series at least 6 times. Although it does lose some of it's magic when Steve Carell leaves.
Tara W.
Shelton, WA
haha this show is so great steve is one of the funnest people i have ever seen. i really enjoy the plot of the show as well as all the different characters. this is my go to show when i cant find anything else to watch. if you like to laugh you should try and watch it
Shelley R.
Brandon, FL
The Office is one of the funniest comedies I have ever seen. When it was on tv i would watch every episode. I was so upset when the show ended. It was a different type of comedy but I always found something to laugh about. I still watch reruns and find it hilarious.
Great comedy! I was so sad to see this one go. The jokes are quick and witty, and the overall tone is pretty dark and cynical. The way that the show breaks the fourth wall is really unique and entertaining, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.
emina f.
Caledonia, MI
One of my favorite shows, I began by watching the first two seasons binge watching them over one weekend. I like the main actors I think they collaborate well, and my favorite scenes are when they have the personal interviews between scenes. I like it overall, a lot!
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY
This show is a classic. It is light hearted, funny and entertaining. It is easy to follow along and does not get too intense. Great to watch by yourself or with others. It is also easy to bond with new people if they watch this popular tv show. I highly recommend it.
Pam R.
Austin, TX
The first five seasons of the Office, as it is widely known, are comedic gold. The jokes and bits are fantastic (especially iconic scenes like "The Fire Drill"). After those five seasons, the quality dropped, but I would still definitely recommend watching this show.
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
Best show ever! I was so sad when it ended. If you're looking for a great (long) show to watch, this is it. It's hilarious, feel-good, and a great story. You must watch this, you won't be disappointed!!
Samantha D.
I never thought a little show with people at work would be this great. Having top notch actors mixed with the not-so-known somehow brought everyone to the same level; they connected so well and you could tell everyone got along even off-set. I definitely recommend.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?