BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Crystal M.
El Paso, TX
The Office is my FAVORITE show! It was a sad day when the last episode aired and I can re-watch the entire seasons over and over. The acting is great, I always enjoyed the episodes. I haven't found a series familiar to it, yet! If you have Netflix, it's a must watch!
Sam W.
Miramichi, NB
The Office is a hilarious comedy full of dry humour. It never ceases to make me cringe in the most wonderful way possible. Each actor plays his/her character perfectly and works so well with one another. I can pick up on any episode and laugh out loud at their antics.
Yasmin A.
I binge watched this show so hard! It's not your typical funny, but, definitely one of my favorites. It's a mock reality show following this paper company. Dwight is my favorite character by far.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
This is one of those mindless shows you can just have running in the background for a little extra entertainment. You can not expect a lot out of it and it is very silly, but if you watch it with that in mind it is pretty funny so I enjoy watching it with my fiance.
Lindsey C.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Hysterical! I miss this show. I still laugh when I watch a rerun. I love the humor and that each character has a very distinct sense of humor as well. Definitely one of my favorite comedy shows.
Mandy G.
Bartlesville, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this show. Could watch it forever. I love the simple idea of a paper company and it just being everyday interactions with each other that make it hilarious. it's a must watch.
Averi W.
Paris, TX
One of the funniest, light hearted shows I have watched on tv. I loved watching it on Netflix so I could bing watch all day long. There is romance, bromance, drama, and just overall a lot of hilarity. I would recommend watching this with friends or during girls night!
Kaitlynn J.
Carson City
If you don't have a good sense of humor I do not recommend. You can't be extremely liberal or someone who is really about peace and equality or you will take offense to everything they ever say.
Sarah G.
I LOVE THIS SHOW. It's my absolute favorite. The characters are very well developed and the writing for the show is incredibly well done. I've binge watched the entire series several times over.
Madison T.
Lakewood, CA
THE BEST TV SHOW OUT THERE!!! I can't believe how emotionally invested I became in these characters but I loved them all. I don't think I'll ever stop watching the series from beginning to end.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?