BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Laura J.
This TV series is absolutely hilarious. I have watched every season, and it draws you in. It has a great story plot to go along with the humor. Plus, so couldn't fall in love with Pam and Jim!?
Kelly L.
Oreland, PA
The Office is literally hysterically. You will fall in love with all of the characters as they all have their own quirks. Michael cracks me up. Jim and Pam's flirtation is always cute to watch and I was so sad when I finally finished binge watching the series. LOVE.
Emma A.
Vernal, UT
I need to rewatch this series because I love it. The characters are so fun and lots of times relatable. I can't watch it without laughing out loud and I recommend it to anyone who likes to laugh.
Leandra F.
Boulder, CO
This show is amazing! The dynamic of this show incorporates the lives of everyone in the office and how the people we surround ourself with really do shape who we are and who becomes our family. The comedy is amazing and this show will instantly make you feel better.
Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
This was mt favorite show during seasons 1-3. The others were really funny too, but it went downhill when Steve Carell left. This show makes me laugh so hard, especially scenes with Dwight. A really funny take on office life. If you like comedy, you HAVE to try this.
Kaitlynn J.
Carson City
If you don't have a good sense of humor I do not recommend. You can't be extremely liberal or someone who is really about peace and equality or you will take offense to everything they ever say.
Jeanette F.
Media, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. The characters are so interesting, and I love the zaniness of their behaviors. I like that it doesn't have any special effects and that I can relate to some of the characters. Also, we have a farm near Scranton, so I get a kick out of the proximity.
Jennifer B.
Carmel, IN
The Office is one of my all time favorite TV shows (the American version at least). It's hilarious to me! Jim and Pam are my favorites. The things that Jim does to Dwight are hilarious! It's a must watch for people who like comedies and a little bit of love stories!
Ashley L.
Wish this show never ended, but you watch a few episodes and suddenly your rooting for Jim and Pam and loving Michael and his quirkyness. Never had a paper company ever looked like so much fun.
Mandy G.
Bartlesville, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this show. Could watch it forever. I love the simple idea of a paper company and it just being everyday interactions with each other that make it hilarious. it's a must watch.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?