BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Ashley L.
Wish this show never ended, but you watch a few episodes and suddenly your rooting for Jim and Pam and loving Michael and his quirkyness. Never had a paper company ever looked like so much fun.
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY
This show is a classic. It is light hearted, funny and entertaining. It is easy to follow along and does not get too intense. Great to watch by yourself or with others. It is also easy to bond with new people if they watch this popular tv show. I highly recommend it.
Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
This was mt favorite show during seasons 1-3. The others were really funny too, but it went downhill when Steve Carell left. This show makes me laugh so hard, especially scenes with Dwight. A really funny take on office life. If you like comedy, you HAVE to try this.
emina f.
Caledonia, MI
One of my favorite shows, I began by watching the first two seasons binge watching them over one weekend. I like the main actors I think they collaborate well, and my favorite scenes are when they have the personal interviews between scenes. I like it overall, a lot!
Chethana E.
San Gabriel, CA
Great and hilarious show! Definitely awkward and cringey at times but in the best way, and heartwarming too. The first and ultimate documentary style sitcom with an incredible cast. It gets a little worse after Michael leaves in Season 8-9 but still worth watching.
Lisa B.
It's cool seeing the humorous side of the workplace! You don't typically see this around so it makes me laugh! It's a really funny show and the actors really know how to put a smile on my face!
Chelsea S.
This is one of my favorite comedies. The ensemble cast is brilliant and incredibly talented. The cold opens are often the best parts of the show and it is easy to see yourself in the characters and the realistic workplace setting. This is a classic everyone should see.
Pam R.
Austin, TX
The first five seasons of the Office, as it is widely known, are comedic gold. The jokes and bits are fantastic (especially iconic scenes like "The Fire Drill"). After those five seasons, the quality dropped, but I would still definitely recommend watching this show.
Alyssa H.
Denver, CO
I love the Office. I have binged watched this show over and over again, and I never get tired of it. My favorite character is obviously Dwight, you have to love his mustard shirts, they really tie the show together. Definitely a must watch, it has appeal for everyone!
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
Best show ever! I was so sad when it ended. If you're looking for a great (long) show to watch, this is it. It's hilarious, feel-good, and a great story. You must watch this, you won't be disappointed!!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?