BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
LOVE this show. Very well written and there is a variety of different personalities on the show. Jokes are actually funny and keeps you entertained. There are several seasons to keep you hooked!
Madison T.
Lakewood, CA
THE BEST TV SHOW OUT THERE!!! I can't believe how emotionally invested I became in these characters but I loved them all. I don't think I'll ever stop watching the series from beginning to end.
Emily N.
Canonsburg, PA
One of the best shows I've ever watched. You grow to love every character and I was so sad watching the last episode. Very easy to binge watch but you don't feel that bad because the episodes range 20-30 minutes. I wish I hadn't watched it just so I can watch it again!
Jessica S.
Renton, WA
Iconic show filled with iconic characters. Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left. Overall, it's one of the best shows out there.
Ashleigh B.
Oxford, PA
I love this TV show!! It's sooo funny and definitely a breath of fresh air! It's got the right amount of comedy as well as some romance! The actors are amazing and it's definitely a must watch!
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the office! It is super funny and really relatable! I do not watch it live, however I see them on Netflix! I love watching things that are funny and this goes above and beyond my expectations for a show!
Emily S.
Hysterical. Amazing. Best characters and the best cast. The Office is the best show I have ever watched. The theme song is iconic and the entire concept is so funny. From the jokes to the personalities to the lack of work actually done, this show does not miss a mark.
Staci G.
Apple Valley, CA
I have seen the entire series of The Office multiple times. It is my go to show when I want to watch something. The humor does not get old and the actors are fantastic. It is similar to Parks and Recreation. It is absolutely a must watch. I will always recommend it.
Maegan G.
Elizabethtown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I would highly recommend this series! It was light and entertaining. I wish it wouldn't have been canceled because it was by far the best office show so far. I loved the actors in this series as well.
Mia D.
Mount Vernon, NY
AH HILARIOUS SHOW!! so sad it ended but at least its available on netflix so i can rewatch all nine amazing seasons!! similar to 30 rock - great variations of humor depending on the characters.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?