BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Carolina G.
Delray Beach, FL
This show was definitely a classic and an original and what made it so funny was that the jokes were original and it showed how some offices can actually have similar moments happen at the office.
Kennedy T.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the best TV shows that was ever made. I love this TV show. You feel apart of the office family and it is always funny. Such a good show for a mood booster. Steve carrell is always the best.
jackie s.
All time favorite show! Have watched the series more than 5 times and i never get tired of it. The characters and story line are amazing and have recommended it to everyone and they also enjoy it.
Sophia A.
Columbia, SC
Very funny and it is unlike any other show i have seen! it never gets boring and it never fails to make me laugh! i love Micheal Scott and i think he is very good at acting as well as making you laugh! i so recommend to anyone who loves comedy and always wants a good laugh
Siddiqa R.
Columbus, OH
Loved it. The season started off boring to me, but then I really warmed up to the characters. They made me feel like I was a part of them. I was really sad when Steve Carell (Michael Scott) left the show. Tear-jerking scene. I definitely recommend it for some good laughs.
Julie Y.
Cambridge, MA
I love The Office. It's a classic show that always makes me smile and laugh. I rewatch it on Netflix quite often, and usually like to have it on in the background if I'm doing work. The characters are amusing and believable. This will always be one of my favorite shows.
Amreena K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you ever need a quick laugh, this is the show to find. The humor is subtle and sometimes sort of quirky but there is no way you won't laugh at the dumb situations that the characters put themselves in!
Samantha M.
This is one of those shows you really have to stick with. You have to be invested in the characters and their lives to really enjoy this show. Just checking in for one or two episodes really won't get you hooked. Unless it Jim and Pam's wedding episodes. That might do it.
Alynnah H.
Grove City, OH
I've re-watched this show at least 4 times! It's always on my Netflix queue and it's an easy go-to when I don't know what else to watch. Love seeing all of Jim and Dwight's shenanigans throughout the years. Its a good laugh, and I like it better than the British series.
Victoria J.
Laguna Beach, CA
My favorite comedy show! I am not one to watch a lot of comedy, but this show is the best. I have seen it through multiple times and it never fails to make me laugh. Great acting and great casting! It is honestly a must watch show. I tell everyone about how great it is!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?