BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Olivia R.
Minneapolis, MN
The Office is one of the best TV Series I have ever seen in my entire life. This show makes you feel so connected with the characters that you feel sad when it has ended and always want to watch more. I would recommend this show to anyone and everyone who hasn't seen it!!
Mayah w.
Mcdonough, GA
This show has, on more than one occasion, had me on the floor in tears from laughter. The acting is great! At times, it does get a little slow and the humor can be a bit dry. It's an original show and I appreciate the way it sort of tackles actual issues in a humorous way.
Megan W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a funny show. I like the main actor. I love all of his movies. It's a comedy. The actors are good. It's an entertaining show. It's as good as any other comedy. I would recommend watching it.
SAM r.
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH ND I HATE THAT IT IS OVER IT IS SO FUNNY I HAVE REWATCHED EVERY SEASON ATLEAST 4 TIMES OR MORE IT MAKES ME CRACK UP THANK GOD FOR NETFLIX LOL I LOVE JIM AND PAM AND THEIR STORYLINE AND DWIGHT IS MY FAVORITE GREAT GREAT SHOW SO SAD TO SEE IT END!!
Karelina D.
Homestead, FL
FUNNY SHOW EVER! I love the actors there and it's the most hilarious show you probably will ever see! I like to call this show original and you wouldn't expect to see the same thing over and over again!
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
I'm absolutely obsessed with this show. I've watched it three times, consecutively, and all the way through, and I NEVER get sick of it. It always makes me laugh out loud, and I've fallen in love with every character. It's a definite must-watch for people who love comedy!
Christina G.
Austin, TX
The BEST show ever!!!!!!!!!! I can not rave enough about it!! You can not go through an episode and not laugh your head off. Every character is great on here but I obviously have my favorite. JIM and PAM! They totally make you fall in love with them and especially Jim!!!
Linds A.
This sitcom is guaranteed to keep you laughing throughout the episode. The acting is phenomenal. If you enjoy Parks & Rec, you'll love this show. I highly recommend this show to anyone and everyone.
Karalee B.
Buckeye, AZ
The Office is the greatest show of all time. Mic drop. I guess that's not long enough for a review. The first few episodes in the first season are a little slow but I promise stick with it and you won't be able to stop watching. Then at the end of the series you will cry!
Leah K.
Shorewood, IL
One of the best shows of all time. Hilarious, thoughtful and relatable. It ended its run in the most perfect way and I still enjoy re-watching old seasons just as much as the first time I saw them!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?