- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
One of my all time favorites. I have seen the entire series at least 4 times, and I continue to keep it in my streaming que. So quotable with some of the sharpest writing on America television. Will never forget the scene where Dwight cuts the face off of the CPR dummy.
Great show, love the office interactions and humor. Dwight is always trying to get ahead and thinks no one notices, I guess we all can relate to someone in our office just like him. Lots of laughs.
I'm absolutely obsessed with this show. I've watched it three times, consecutively, and all the way through, and I NEVER get sick of it. It always makes me laugh out loud, and I've fallen in love with every character. It's a definite must-watch for people who love comedy!
If you love comedy then i think you would like this show, I think its very funny with some emotion like a #DRAMABASED show. Actors are very good at what they do. A favorite seen idk if i have one.
I got into the office on season three. I had to buy the first two season years ago. Even though they can be found on Netflix and maybe even in demand I like having my dvd's to watch on a snowy day.
Its hilarious, I love that it Is based on their job. I also love hoe awkward they are, because it makes the show even funnier! I just love it so much. The cast is full of great actors, it awesome!
This show never really appealed to me at first. It was only by the recommendation of my sister that I decided to give it a try. I loved it! All of the scenes were hilarious and kept me laughing. The humor was real and enticing. .I would recommend this show to anyone now!
Hilarity and dry wit ensues with the intro to this British spinoff of the same name. What this show creates, that the old one didn't, was the insane amount of characters invested in the plot. It also contains John Krasinski's breakout into Hollywood, among others that have done well since then.
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH ND I HATE THAT IT IS OVER IT IS SO FUNNY I HAVE REWATCHED EVERY SEASON ATLEAST 4 TIMES OR MORE IT MAKES ME CRACK UP THANK GOD FOR NETFLIX LOL I LOVE JIM AND PAM AND THEIR STORYLINE AND DWIGHT IS MY FAVORITE GREAT GREAT SHOW SO SAD TO SEE IT END!!
Only TV show I've ever watched over and over again. I've watched every season 6 times. Hysterical, awkward, and amazing. The characters play off another amazingly and the story keeps you wanting more.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos