- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is my favorite show ever! I have watched every season at least 3 times and I still laugh at every episode. It is my go to show when I'm upset and need a pick me up as well as any other time. If you have not seen this show I highly recommend it. You will not regret it!
I love this show so much. It's great for anyone that needs to have a good laugh. All of the episodes are very funny and doesn't compare to any other show. I love all the actors and this show is a must watch
FUNNY SHOW EVER! I love the actors there and it's the most hilarious show you probably will ever see! I like to call this show original and you wouldn't expect to see the same thing over and over again!
My favorite TV comedy of all time. The comedy is dry, sarcastic, and witty, which is right up my alley. The casting is perfect and the acting is so great! Each character fits their role perfectly. I recommend this show to all my friends and they all fall in love with it.
This show is amazing. I've rewatched it several times through netflix and it still gets a laugh out of me. The production was great and it was a genius idea. Would definitely recommend to all of my friends.
I've seriously watched this show in its entirety at least 15 times. I watch it at least three times a year, and it never gets old. If you come to my house, it's probably playing in the background!
The Office is one of my all time favorite TV shows and I own all of them on DVD. I think that they did a great job with the casting. The show is so hilarious, especially Michael. I really like how they chose to do it in the style of a documentary. I recommend it to anyone.
Despite being based on a British comedy, the jokes and gags have translated quite well to an American TV audience. It's a great way to spend a lazy day, and become involved in someone's else's life.
The Office is one of the funniest shows you will ever watch. You will get attached to the characters and there will always be something to laugh about. Definitely one of my all time favorite shows.
One of the best shows of all time. Hilarious, thoughtful and relatable. It ended its run in the most perfect way and I still enjoy re-watching old seasons just as much as the first time I saw them!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos