BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Megan W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a funny show. I like the main actor. I love all of his movies. It's a comedy. The actors are good. It's an entertaining show. It's as good as any other comedy. I would recommend watching it.
Sienna M.
Saratoga, CA
The Office is one of my favorite shows, I've seen every episode multiple times. My favorite part is the cold opens that are always hilarious. Even the smaller character's are endearing in their own way. And really what can I say, who hasn't fallen in love with Jim and Pam?
Sabrina G.
Oxnard, CA
Hilarity and dry wit ensues with the intro to this British spinoff of the same name. What this show creates, that the old one didn't, was the insane amount of characters invested in the plot. It also contains John Krasinski's breakout into Hollywood, among others that have done well since then.
Cat R.
Omaha, NE
Such a funny show. It's rough to get through at first, because the interactions are so awkward, but it's hilarious and clever and so cute. However, in the later seasons, the show starts to go downhill in quality, but it's still a great show. I would definitely recommend.
Diana V.
Imperial, CA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show. It is one of my all time favorites. It is the same as the Office UK, but I enjoy this one even more. It had great actors and the acting was unbelievably good. I can't name a favorite scene because I loved the show so much. You show watch it!!
Caitlin M.
Hands down my favorite show. I literally keep rewatch ingredients over and over and over. It never gets old to me. It gelps me to laugh while at work and take all the bs in a more lighthearted manner. I wouldn't want Michael scott to be my boss but it's amazing to watch.
Laurissa H.
Salt Lake City, UT
The Office is one of the best television shows ever. It is one that you can go back and rewatch, so it is one that is good to own on DVD. Great actors... my favorite actors are Micheal, Jim (though he loses himself for a season or two), Dwight, Erin, Andy to name a few!
Laura J.
West Chester, OH
One of my favorite shows! I was so sad to see it end. I continually watch it on Netflix and can never get enough. The actors are amazing and they never skipped a beat. I have never seen anything like it and it is definitely a must watch series for anyone who needs a laugh!
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
Its hilarious, I love that it Is based on their job. I also love hoe awkward they are, because it makes the show even funnier! I just love it so much. The cast is full of great actors, it awesome!
Courtney I.
Weldon Spring, MO
Love this classic show. It is always my go to when I need something to make me laugh and it is a quick watch. It took me a few episodes to get into it but now I have watched the whole series twice!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?