BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Christina G.
Austin, TX
The BEST show ever!!!!!!!!!! I can not rave enough about it!! You can not go through an episode and not laugh your head off. Every character is great on here but I obviously have my favorite. JIM and PAM! They totally make you fall in love with them and especially Jim!!!
frankie s.
I loved The Office it is the perfect show to binge watch on Netflix. As a viewer you automatically fall in love with the characters and watch them grow. This show has you routing for relationships and makes you feel as if you actually know the characters. Highly recommend
Lisa S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Re watching this with my husband right now, and its still as funny as the first time. definitely the show I put on if I need some funny and good things on my life. Michaels antics are always a hit
SAM r.
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH ND I HATE THAT IT IS OVER IT IS SO FUNNY I HAVE REWATCHED EVERY SEASON ATLEAST 4 TIMES OR MORE IT MAKES ME CRACK UP THANK GOD FOR NETFLIX LOL I LOVE JIM AND PAM AND THEIR STORYLINE AND DWIGHT IS MY FAVORITE GREAT GREAT SHOW SO SAD TO SEE IT END!!
Meghan H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite show ever! I have watched every season at least 3 times and I still laugh at every episode. It is my go to show when I'm upset and need a pick me up as well as any other time. If you have not seen this show I highly recommend it. You will not regret it!
Annie B.
Two Rivers, WI
I love the office! I still rewatch this show! Stop watching when Michael left at the end but love the Jim and Pam romance. So thrilling! Wish they would do a reunion - must watch! Feel-good TV show!
Lauren P.
This show is amazing. I've rewatched it several times through netflix and it still gets a laugh out of me. The production was great and it was a genius idea. Would definitely recommend to all of my friends.
Amanda S.
I love this show! Its so lighthearted but keeps adult humor in full swing. I watch it whenever I'm feeling down (seriously, I do) and it makes me feel just loads better. I was sucked in at the very first episode.
SHEHERAZADE B.
Oxnard, CA
My favorite comedy TV show. I got so attached to ALL the characters here that I actually cried before watching the last episode. Everyone who knows me knows that I love this show. For my birthday I usually get The Office related gifts. Dwight is absolutely unforgettable.
Mayah w.
Mcdonough, GA
This show has, on more than one occasion, had me on the floor in tears from laughter. The acting is great! At times, it does get a little slow and the humor can be a bit dry. It's an original show and I appreciate the way it sort of tackles actual issues in a humorous way.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?