BY THE OFFICE #9 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Sophie H.
Madison, NH
One of my absolute favorite shows. It's hilarious and can brighten any bad day. I only just started it a few weeks ago, but am already half way through, it's addicting. I should have listened to my friends and started watching it sooner. I highly recommend this amazing comedy!
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best workplace comedies of all time. Each character fills the screen with hilarious ticks that will leave your side in stitches. And the relationship between Jim and Pam is one for the ages.
Sarai R.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this show. I was so sad when they took this off the air. But my whole family still enjoys back episodes on Netflix and on DVD's. We even bought "The Office" Clue game for my husband for Christmas! Jim and Pam are the cutest! Love them!
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Lynda A.
Rochester, NH
This show is the best! I love the characters and the surprising depth of the characters, especially into a few seasons. They're a lovable, dysfunctional bunch whose antics make me laugh every time - even if I have seen the episode 3 times already! It is a must-watch series.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best television shows I've ever watched. Love the awareness of the characters and just love the characters in general. Not your average sitcom. It's witty and smart and great to binge watch.
Marlowe S.
Ashburn, VA
This is my favorite show in the world, it is so funny and touching. Definitely any scene with Dwight is my favorite, the characters are amazing! The humor is so out there and dry, I just love it. I suppose one could say that parks and rec is similar, but not as great (sorry).
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love love love this show! It is the only show that has managed to make me laugh every episode, every season. The idea for this show is amazing and creative and I honestly wish there were more seasons!
Priya B.
Ann Arbor, MI
The best TV show ever. I have lost count on the amount of times I've watched it over. You'll find me quoting from it at least one day, you find a bajillion The Office memorabilia. The show is funny, heartwarming, and a little bit crazy. You fall in love with everyone. Genuine!
Talia W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I'm currently watching The Office for probably the fifth time. I never get sick of it. Yes, you do have to get through the awkward first season, but it's only up from there. Such a diverse and amazing group of characters. So many hysterical jokes and plot lines. My FAVORITE!
Brooke P.
Grand Rapids
The Office is my favorite show. It's rare for me to be invested in every character of a show but it was easy to love each one on The Office. It's unlike any TV series that I had seen at the time, but it's most compared to Parks and Recreation which I later watched (and loved!!)
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?