- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I absolutely love the office, it's one of my favorite shows ever. It provides realistic everyday comedy that would occur in any aloof office not so focused on work, because of the clown of a manager.
The Office is one of my favorite shows- I still watch episodes to this day. The chemistry of the ensemble cast and the authentic feel with the mockumentary style format add to the comedic power and entertainment value. There are a good number of standout episodes and moments.
I love The Office so much. It's hilarious and takes place in Scranton, PA so that's cool as a Pennsylvania girl myself. I would recommend you watch all the seasons from beginning to end it's worth it.
This show is so old but I was so happy when I decided to give it a chance on Netflix! I watched every single episode and season because I couldn't have enough of it. I admire ever actor in the show and I love seeing them in other shows too, I will forever recommend this show.
This show is hilarious and always brightens up my day. I could watch it every day. If you like adult humor you will love this show. Has great acting and is always interesting. Definitely a must watch!
This TV show is absolutely worth watching. It is painfully funny, heart-warming and will keep you hooked for hours.....or days. I would definitely recommend this show to all of my friends. The actors are great and the storyline just keeps getting better throughout the series!
My boyfriend has watched the entire season 3x. I didn't really like it but then it grew on me and has very dry, low key humor. It's "very awkward in the workplace" type of thing. The ending was awesome, definitely watch the US version, because the U.K. One is super weird and dry.
Love love love this show it's hilarious and it has it's touching moments. I fell in love with all the characters and when it ended I was devastated I didn't know what to do with my life for a while lol
This show is hilarious and it is by far one of my favorites. It is very similar to The Office UK but i prefer this one ngl. Some of my favorite characters are Jim, Pam, Dwight and Darrell. They are all amazing actors. This show is perfect for when you just want to have a laugh.
This show is absolutely hilarious! I've watched it since the beginning and have been hooked ever since. If you enjoy The Middle or Parks and Recreation, you will probably enjoy this show. Must watch!!!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos