BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Hillary E.
I absolutely love the office, it's one of my favorite shows ever. It provides realistic everyday comedy that would occur in any aloof office not so focused on work, because of the clown of a manager.
Sarah D.
Madison, WI
The Office is one of my favorite shows- I still watch episodes to this day. The chemistry of the ensemble cast and the authentic feel with the mockumentary style format add to the comedic power and entertainment value. There are a good number of standout episodes and moments.
Denise J.
I love The Office so much. It's hilarious and takes place in Scranton, PA so that's cool as a Pennsylvania girl myself. I would recommend you watch all the seasons from beginning to end it's worth it.
nicole p.
Boston, MA
This show is so old but I was so happy when I decided to give it a chance on Netflix! I watched every single episode and season because I couldn't have enough of it. I admire ever actor in the show and I love seeing them in other shows too, I will forever recommend this show.
Jade E.
Louisville, KY
This show is hilarious and always brightens up my day. I could watch it every day. If you like adult humor you will love this show. Has great acting and is always interesting. Definitely a must watch!
Emily W.
This TV show is absolutely worth watching. It is painfully funny, heart-warming and will keep you hooked for hours.....or days. I would definitely recommend this show to all of my friends. The actors are great and the storyline just keeps getting better throughout the series!
Michele C.
My boyfriend has watched the entire season 3x. I didn't really like it but then it grew on me and has very dry, low key humor. It's "very awkward in the workplace" type of thing. The ending was awesome, definitely watch the US version, because the U.K. One is super weird and dry.
Veronica C.
Houston , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love love love this show it's hilarious and it has it's touching moments. I fell in love with all the characters and when it ended I was devastated I didn't know what to do with my life for a while lol
Lillianna D.
Bellingham, WA
This show is hilarious and it is by far one of my favorites. It is very similar to The Office UK but i prefer this one ngl. Some of my favorite characters are Jim, Pam, Dwight and Darrell. They are all amazing actors. This show is perfect for when you just want to have a laugh.
Leigh W.
This show is absolutely hilarious! I've watched it since the beginning and have been hooked ever since. If you enjoy The Middle or Parks and Recreation, you will probably enjoy this show. Must watch!!!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?