BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
James N.
Mobile, AL
A whacky, quirky show that anyone nerd can enjoy. Steve Carell's acting is superb, and highly believable. That is if you think that a fun-loving, crazy, love stricken boss in a "professional" work environment is believable. A 10/10 must watch for those who love 'quirky sitcoms.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
This show is fantastic! The writing and the characters really make you believe this is a real work environment! So many funny moments! Great acting and great on screen dynamic! Love this show and recommend you checking it out!
Bailee H.
Topeka, KS
Such a great show! Funny and keeps you entertained. The acting is fabulous and they are so funny. I love how the episodes are short so you aren't watching hours at a time unless you are binge watching.
Elizabeth M.
Riverside, CA
My all time favorite show ! So many seasons too ! Which is awesome . It's HIllARiOUS and so entertaining to watch . Actors are really good . Especially Dwight !! He's the best character on the show I think
Jordenne H.
This show is so hilarious and never gets old! It's super easy to watch since the episodes are relatively short. I love Pam and Jim together but Dwight is my favorite character on the show by far!!!!!!
Diana P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show it is so hilarious. When I'm home I would literally binge watch this show. I finished two seasons in one day and I'm still hooked on this show. If you want a good laugh watch the office.
Emily A.
Omg I love the office so much! This was one of my favorite shows for over five years. Kevin recently played In a criminal minds episode as a crazy serial killer. I'm so sad they cancelled this show ūüė≠
Rachel E.
Winchester, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best shows out there. It is more of a dry humor that is so relatable to most people in the workforce today. I adore this show, and you'll be in love with the entire cast by the time it ends.
Lillianna D.
Bellingham, WA
This show is hilarious and it is by far one of my favorites. It is very similar to The Office UK but i prefer this one ngl. Some of my favorite characters are Jim, Pam, Dwight and Darrell. They are all amazing actors. This show is perfect for when you just want to have a laugh.
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
Best series ever! The characters are hilarious. The episodes are short and easy to watch. The story line is great! I hear it is similar to Parks and Recreation but I haven't watched that. As a psychology major, my favorite scene has to be when Jim classically conditions Dwight.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?