BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Cassandra S.
Nampa, ID
I love this tv show! It's my husband and I's favorite thing to watch together. I love the acting and the humor.
It makes me sad that the seasons end after season nine.
It is kind of slow in the beginning but it gets good after a while and it gets you hooked.
I love this show.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love love love this show! It is the only show that has managed to make me laugh every episode, every season. The idea for this show is amazing and creative and I honestly wish there were more seasons!
Cpr W.
San Antonio, TX
Thank God for Netflix! I can go back and re-watch episodes. All the way back from the first episode, this show has been crazy, ridiculous, funny! Why? Because I know people who are just as crazy as the characters on the show and it just helps me laugh through the B.S. of life.
Talia W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I'm currently watching The Office for probably the fifth time. I never get sick of it. Yes, you do have to get through the awkward first season, but it's only up from there. Such a diverse and amazing group of characters. So many hysterical jokes and plot lines. My FAVORITE!
Mackenzie B.
Norfolk, VA
I've watched the Office all the way through at least 10 times. You come to really love and identify with a lot of the characters. I definitely preferred the American version over the UK version. It's absolutely hysterical. All of my friends watch it and they love it as well.
Amelia C.
Philadelphia, PA
This show is one of my all time favorites shows of all time. I can't sum up all of my favorite moments or just pick one. It's just too good. Good everything. The writing suberb, the humour off beat weird and it's a must watch show. why hasn't every human alive seen this show?
Stephanie S.
Elmhurst , NY
I didn't watch it when if first came out but rather recently. I tried 2 times to watch it but I never got hooked until the 3rd time. I don't regret it because I fell in love with all the characters, especially Jim and Pam!
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX
If I could rate this past 5 stars I would! MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER!! I LOVE the office so much! From season 1 to season 9 I was dying laughing! Every character is hilarious! It's an absolute MUST WATCH!
Sara W.
Literally one of the best shows I've ever seen. I love how all the character's personalities make the show so unique. There never seems to be a dull moment. which is shocking due to the fact that it takes place in a bland sales office! I would definitely recommend watching!
Erika R.
Mission, TX
The Office is the funniest show ever!!! This show is like parks and recreation. Excellent actors and and acing ! Very natural. My favorite scene is where Dwight causes the office fire. I will rewatch
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?