BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Ashley R.
Lakeland, FL
Let's be honest: laughing aloud is very rare when you're watching television alone. You can judge a TV show's humor by considering whether or not you've laughed alone while watching it. In the case of The Office, I can't begin to count how many times I've sat alone in my apartment, laughing hysterically because of something a character did or said. The humor isn't cheap or gimmicky; it's smart and dry. Even as characters come and go, the writers still manage to keep up with expectations through to the final episodes.
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
I love this show so much. I'm not particularly one for dry humor but this show can be on back to back to back and I will not get tired of the delivery in jokes and the overall blandness of the show. In a way, it's kind of ridiculously mundane that that is where it's humor lies. No kind of explanation cam do the show justice because it's comedy isn't made for everybody. It'd one of those shows where you really do have to watch it for yourself in order to fully understand what someone is trying to say about the show.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really love this show! This is the American version of the British original series. The show is shot mockumentary style and features characters that give lots of laughs and all the feels. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because one of the actors leaves the show. The following season is when the show "jumped the shark." They tried to make up for that characters absence by filling it with lowbrow comedy. Aside from that, I enjoy the show and I never grow tired of watching it over and over again.
Jenny W.
Rome, GA
I haven't watched all of the American version of The Office but what i e seen is truly hilarious. It's no wonder this show gave so many actors a jump into movie careers.
Kelsey S.
Wareham, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who knew a show about a paper company would become such a huge part of my life? If you had told me that I would fall in love with paper salesmen in a dying business a few years ago, I would have laughed. But now, I just nod and smile. The Office displays an interesting group dynamic of people with varying personalities and interests that are brought together by one thing: paper. While paper is impermanent, the impact that this show has had on my life is not. I will forever think of The Office lovingly.
Karie N.
I absolutely love The Office!!! I started it in June and just recently finished it. I loved the whole show. I was a little sad when one of the characters left, but it happens. Overall, I think this is one of my new favorite shows. It kept me laughing and I became so attached to all of the characters. I cried a lot when I finished the show, so you know the producers and everyone involved with the show made it wonderful! I will definitely be rewatching the show and recommending it to all of my friends.
Holland D.
Saint Louis, MO
One of the most well written and executed shows I have ever seen. So packed full of witty humor, you'll find yourself watching episodes over and over again. Every character is so likeable, I have a hard time picking a favorite. You'll grow with the characters and find yourself feeling for them with every moment that passes. For every moment of laughter, there are also moments of tears. One of the most memorable show finales I've ever experienced. Bonus points for every season being available on Netflix!
Vanessa A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The first TV show I ever binge watched, and the show that essentially turned me on to watching TV shows regularly! In the era of "Are you an Office person or a 30 Rock person?" I always gravitated towards the Office, hands down. I'm usually not even into cringeworthy humor because I'm very squeamish when it comes to watching people in embarrassing situations, but Steve Carell just KILLS it. Don't let the awkward first season throw you off, though, because this show doesn't come into its own until the second season! Even the cold opens are consistently brilliant. Personally, though, the show just wasn't the same after Michael left, so I would knock off one half-star if I could.
Madison W.
Springfield, PA
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME! I've sat down and watched the series back to back, finished the finale and started back again with the pilot as my next TV show. The acting is unmatched, and what makes this show so fabulous is it isn't filmed like a show, its representative of any office across the country. It's relatable, tangible, and the characters are people you know and work next to day in and day out. If you haven't watched this show, there's a huge void in your life that needs to be filled.
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
I really enjoy this show . It's interesting because at first when I started watching it I didn't get the plot ( I used to watch it on tv) . later on I watched from season one till the end . In order to get into the show you have to watch it from the beginning . Only then you'll be hooked . It was kinda sad when Steve Cowell ( I think I miss spelled the last name ) left . I really thought he was the heart of the show . But anyways I recommend this show to people it will for sure put a smile on your face :)
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?