- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Hands down the best show ever made! Honestly everyone will find the office funny. Have not ever heard someone say they don't like it. If you like parks and rec you will love this! This is a MUST watch!
I loved the office so much! I'm still sad that were not getting any more episodes! The show was super funny and also heartfelt at a few moments here and there. It was an excellent and well written show
The office changed the game for every other show on television. The British to American conversion was done wonderfully and the show is just awkward and chringing enough to make you watch over and over
This shows comedy stature, I feel, is that of dry comedy. My husband loves this show but the "No Common Sense" clause is highly annoying to me. I cant sit through a full episode without walking away.
It is super funny show from the first episode to the last! Spoiler Alert: My favorite scenes are probably all the Pam and Jim ones especially when Jim proposes to Pam. I still can not believe that they are not married in real life. But if you have the time check out this show!
This show is one of a kind and probably the best show I've ever seen. I have way too many favorite scenes and I have been known to spit quotes randomly and crack up when someone accidentally quotes it😂
I love this show! There is a character for everyone to love in this series full of diverse office workers. I would recommend this series to anyone looking for a laid back comedy to watch. After Steve Carrell leaves the show does lose some of its pizazz, but it is still good.
Awesome show filled with funny. I had a boss so much like Michael Scott. Sometimes it's difficult to watch him make a fool of himself. It's just so funny though...you can't look away. Jim and Pam foreverr!!!
My all time favorite show ! So many seasons too ! Which is awesome . It's HIllARiOUS and so entertaining to watch . Actors are really good . Especially Dwight !! He's the best character on the show I think
One of the all time best shows. Steve Carrell is at his finest but the cast is one of the best ensembles ever put together. Each character is strong and funny. Over the years, we watched every episode.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos