BY THE OFFICE #9 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Mackenzie B.
Norfolk, VA
I've watched the Office all the way through at least 10 times. You come to really love and identify with a lot of the characters. I definitely preferred the American version over the UK version. It's absolutely hysterical. All of my friends watch it and they love it as well.
Vivian N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is definitely in my top 3 favorite television series! All of the characters are so relatable, hilarious, and likable. I love all of the relationships that develop between the actors and actresses! This is a definite must-watch. I get all of my friends to watch this show!
Stephanie S.
Elmhurst, NY
I didn't watch it when if first came out but rather recently. I tried 2 times to watch it but I never got hooked until the 3rd time. I don't regret it because I fell in love with all the characters, especially Jim and Pam!
Lauren B.
Selma, TX
The office speaks for it self , it's my go to show when I'm sleeping in my bed alone , it's a show you want to share with someone if you were dating them or just friends I suggest this show to anybody
Sara K.
Fun show with witty humor. I watch this show all the time. It has a great cast and crew and the plot line continually moves forward while never feeling forced. This show has something for everyone, comedy, romance and drama. I would recommend this show to all of my friends.
Taylor B.
Orlando, Florida
This show is beautiful. I have rewatched it about 6 times, every time I run out of shows on Netflix to watch. All of the characters are so uniquely different and wonderful, it is true comedic genius.
Cassandra S.
Nampa, ID
I love this tv show! It's my husband and I's favorite thing to watch together. I love the acting and the humor.
It makes me sad that the seasons end after season nine.
It is kind of slow in the beginning but it gets good after a while and it gets you hooked.
I love this show.
Haley Y.
Bethlehem, PA
Amazing show. It made me laugh all the time. The Office has amazing actors and I'm really upset it's over. I'm probably going to watch all of the seasons all over again. That's how good this show is.
Sara W.
Literally one of the best shows I've ever seen. I love how all the character's personalities make the show so unique. There never seems to be a dull moment. which is shocking due to the fact that it takes place in a bland sales office! I would definitely recommend watching!
April B.
Oklahoma City, OK
The Office is hilarious! It's a unique type of comedy, so you may need to give it a few tries. This is our go-to comfort show and it continues to be the best. The actors are perfect, plus you can't go wrong with Steve Carell. I would consider this a must watch show for sure!
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?