BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Haley Y.
Bethlehem, PA
Amazing show. It made me laugh all the time. The Office has amazing actors and I'm really upset it's over. I'm probably going to watch all of the seasons all over again. That's how good this show is.
Sarah S.
Seattle, WA
My overall score is an A - season 8 is probably more like a B-. I didn't watch this show when it was live, so it's been easy and fun to plow through them on Netflix. This season isn't as bad as people made it out to be, it had an interesting story to tell and kept the laughs coming
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awesome show filled with funny. I had a boss so much like Michael Scott. Sometimes it's difficult to watch him make a fool of himself. It's just so funny though...you can't look away. Jim and Pam foreverr!!!
Marina A.
Chico
The Office is definitely not your average TV show. If you are looking for a tv series that will give you a good laugh, this is the one for you. The Office keeps you engaged and entertained all while showing it's touchy humorous side. I highly recommend The Office to all.
Vaida M.
Birmingham, AL
This show is soooo funny. It has several seasons, so it is a nice like time commitment. The actors in this are tops. I felt a very emotional connection to them. My favorite character was probably Jim.
Megan N.
This is the most hilarious show on earth! It will seriously never get old! I have watched each episode multiple times and frequently quote it! Michael Scott has got to be one of the funniest TV personalities of all time! I love this show and will watch it until the day I die!
James N.
Mobile, AL
A whacky, quirky show that anyone nerd can enjoy. Steve Carell's acting is superb, and highly believable. That is if you think that a fun-loving, crazy, love stricken boss in a "professional" work environment is believable. A 10/10 must watch for those who love 'quirky sitcoms.
Lynda A.
Rochester, NH
This show is the best! I love the characters and the surprising depth of the characters, especially into a few seasons. They're a lovable, dysfunctional bunch whose antics make me laugh every time - even if I have seen the episode 3 times already! It is a must-watch series.
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best workplace comedies of all time. Each character fills the screen with hilarious ticks that will leave your side in stitches. And the relationship between Jim and Pam is one for the ages.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
This show is fantastic! The writing and the characters really make you believe this is a real work environment! So many funny moments! Great acting and great on screen dynamic! Love this show and recommend you checking it out!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?