- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
One of my absolute favorite shows. It's hilarious and can brighten any bad day. I only just started it a few weeks ago, but am already half way through, it's addicting. I should have listened to my friends and started watching it sooner. I highly recommend this amazing comedy!
Totally hilarious and relatable! Each episode is a new adventure with The Office, Michael Scott is always sure to make you laugh and you grow a bond with the blooming relationship of Jim and Pam. There are heartbreaks and laughs in this fun and hilarious series, a must watch!!
This show is a whirlwind of emotions. I laughed, I cried, and I felt for the employees of Dunder Mifflin. The characters are so relatable which made watching this series all the more enjoyable. The acting is top notch and I would definitely put this in the must watch category!
The Office starts off slow, but as you get to know all the characters and their quirky personalities it is a riot! I would recommend it if you like silly, sarcastic, and sometimes over the top humor.
One of the best television shows I've ever watched. Love the awareness of the characters and just love the characters in general. Not your average sitcom. It's witty and smart and great to binge watch.
A classic in American television. We are lucky to be part of the generation that produced The Office, a cringey comedy that will make you laugh, cry, and learn to love all of the incredible characters.
The office is an amazing show with great humour and amazing character development. This is a good show to watch if comedy is your type of thing, steve corral is amazing in this, it's pretty similar to show like Parks & rec and modern family. I would recommend this to anyone.
The mix of comedy with this "mockumentary" style makes this show all the more hilarious. We see the story of people's lives and watch as they develop, making things more interesting. This show seems to be very similar to Parks and Rec, though I love The Office ten times more!
This show is my absolute favorite! I have watched the entire thing through from beginning to end over and over. The humor in it is great, and it is my go to show whenever I want to unwind and have a laugh. The characters are great and the story is easy to follow. Great show!
This is one of my favorite TV shows of all time!! It is hilarious and so well done! One of my favorite parts is the Jim and Pam plot line, but all of the characters are very funny and well-developed.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos