- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I have seen every episode at least 5 times. Whenever I just want to have noise on in the background I always put this on netflix and always catch a good laugh. So many funny jokes, and great characters !
This show is super funny. It's a great one to quote with friends! It's very similar to Parks and Recreation which is another super funny show. The characters in The Office have such funny personalities!
By far one of my favorite shows. It is extremely hilarious and and very entertaining. I love all the characters, Dwight being my favorite. I was very sad when the series ended. Would love for a reunion.
Comedy-wise, this is literally such an amazing show. Jim and Pam are the greatest (minus season 9 Jim), and jeez I just enjoy the show so much.The episode where they learn CPR and start singing Stayin' Alive by the beegees kills me and makes me laugh so hard everytime I watch it.
The Office is hilarious! It's a unique type of comedy, so you may need to give it a few tries. This is our go-to comfort show and it continues to be the best. The actors are perfect, plus you can't go wrong with Steve Carell. I would consider this a must watch show for sure!
I've watched every season of this show at least 10 times. Once the last episode comes along I start again at Season 1 Episode 1. Always always always a good laugh and I can't seem to get tired of it!
This show is one of a kind and probably the best show I've ever seen. I have way too many favorite scenes and I have been known to spit quotes randomly and crack up when someone accidentally quotes it😂
The Office [American version] is a great variation on the UK version. Scenarios and characters are realistic, not overly exaggerated, cartoony or buffonish.The characters have heart. Pranks take place, but all in good fun. Many lines are memorable, that I recite them often.
The office speaks for it self , it's my go to show when I'm sleeping in my bed alone , it's a show you want to share with someone if you were dating them or just friends I suggest this show to anybody
With it's dry humor, The Office pulls you into the world of a paper company and it's eclectic employees. It takes you on a day-to-day journey, allowing you to almost become friends with the characters, allowing you to laugh with them, cry with them, and everything in between.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos