- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is a classic show. So funny! I can't imagine someone not enjoying this. It is a good show to put on in the background while you are doing other things around the house. I'm sad the show is now over.
My absolute favorite show of all time. I think i have watched this all the way through about 5 times. every character has a role and reason to be in the shower. Even though it's funny and a comedy, this show never fails to have a few episodes that really give you a good feeling.
This is my favorite show I have ever seen. The humor is always so great and there is never a dull moment. I love any scene that Micheal is in. There is great acting in the show and that always makes you come back for more. I would recommend this show to anyone who wants to laugh.
This show is definitely a pass the time show! I crack up probably the entire time I'm watching it haha. you'll love every character. season three is probably my FAVORITE but they are all pretty amazing.
This show has the best sarcastic humor that there is. If you have an office job you will love comparing it to this show. Everyone has a Michael in their office (Steve Carell) and can relate to this show
LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW. Its a riot. Steve Carell does a great job as Michael Scott the uptight boss with a parade of characters to be in charge of. If you enjoy this I'd definitely recommend Parks and Rec.
the series is unique in another aspect as well: it respected its viewers. Every producer, director and writer wants to make his or hers memorable splash so we often end up with unnecessary cliffhangers, ambiguous endings or unsatisfying closures. Not so with THE OFFICE. No spoilers but I will just state that the show does not disappoint to the very end
The dry, sarcastic humor of this show is a little tough at first - but once you fall in love with the characters, they will feel like family to you & every episode of this show will feel like coming home.
My all time FAVORITE show. I love this show so much. The humor, the characters, and Steve carrell. You can't go wrong. Everybody needs to watch this show because it WILL make you laugh no matter who you are.
Top 5 best show. It is so hilarious, all the characters on it are so funny my favorite of course is Dwight. Its a dry humor type of show but its seriously one of the funniest shows. Everyone should watch
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos