- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
My absolute favorite show of all time. I think i have watched this all the way through about 5 times. every character has a role and reason to be in the shower. Even though it's funny and a comedy, this show never fails to have a few episodes that really give you a good feeling.
The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because of the last season. I was sad when the first boss left and they started to fill it with random people. I was also sad the show ended. This is a must watch show, it's so funny and I love the random things these people do in the office.
This show is definitely a pass the time show! I crack up probably the entire time I'm watching it haha. you'll love every character. season three is probably my FAVORITE but they are all pretty amazing.
By far one of my favorite shows. It is extremely hilarious and and very entertaining. I love all the characters, Dwight being my favorite. I was very sad when the series ended. Would love for a reunion.
What can't I say about this? I watched all of this show and it's the best acting and actors on TV. I've never encountered other shows like this. The last episode I bawled like a baby. Would recommend this.
I have seen every episode at least 5 times. Whenever I just want to have noise on in the background I always put this on netflix and always catch a good laugh. So many funny jokes, and great characters !
This, hands-down, one of my favorite shows EVER. I can't get enough, even though I've seen every episode multiple times. Steve Carrell is so hilarious and awkward, you couldn't look away from the awkwardness, even if you wanted to. It's amazing, and i would recommend it to anyone
The Office is such a great show! I absolutely love Steve Carrell. It takes a little bit to get used to the humor but once you get started you'll never want to stop. It is so funny and reminds me a lot of Parks and Recreation. I would and have recommended this show to many people.
This show is a sure classic! It's funny and moving; I fell totally in love with the characters; I even named my dog after one of them (Stanley), whenever I'm down in the dumps I turn to this show to cheer me up
This show my boyfriend and I couldn't stop watching to save our souls. This show is quirky, cute, and funny! Especially if you work in an office - you find yourself comparing to the situations! I would recommend this to anyone that likes lighthearted humor and of course Steve Carrell.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos