BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Moriah H.
Little Rock, AR
If you don't love The Office, something is wrong with you. In my opinion, this is one of the top 3 shows to have ever been on television. Who couldn't love Michael Scott, the bumbling, idiotic boss who hates the HR guy and loves the rest of his employees like family. Jim is every girl's dream guy, the best friend who is secretly in love with you. Pam is the relatable office secretary, who feels a little bit lost & out of place, but has found a family in the workplace. Dwight is the ever-lovable, ever-hilarious, ever-ridiculous perfect second-in-command that makes you laugh at every turn because he is so downright WEIRD. I could go on and on about the characters & the show for ages. Just know this- the show delivers laughs, and a lot of heart.
Mariah B.
Pontiac , MI
I've rewatched this series from start to finish at least four times. It absolutely never gets old. There are a few episodes that I can't watch again because of how awkward the comedy is but some people are really into that type of comedy. It is hands down one of the best television series I've ever watched. There's a great mix of comedy, drama, romance, and human nature. The series finale is without a doubt the best series finale I've seen in my life so far. If you're thinking about starting this TV show I definitely suggest you do. You won't regret it.
Susie C.
I love this show so so much. It's incredibly funny and witty, even if you don't have a taste for it in the beginning. I refused to watch it originally because I didn't think it was my sense of humor, but I ended up watching it mindlessly. It's not only because of the wit and everything but the character development is amazing in this show. You'll start to love characters you started out hating and have further appreciation for them, when you didn't realize you ever would. You truly start to love the characters and are sad when the final episode start to play.
Leonela P.
There is a story to follow, a very interesting one, and Michael is in fact a genius and that is more evident on the fifth and sixth seasons. if someone believes that Michael does something that goes against the objectives that he has inside the company (even if a lot of times it seems that he does), i'm sure that that person isn't really understanding what's the main philosophy behind Michael's character. it took me 3 seasons to understand Michael Scott and it was because of that, that i didn't liked the series very much, after that, i loved it, and it's my favorite series now. When you do understand all the characters, besides being very entertaining and delightful to watch, it is going to blow your mind sometimes.
Shannon Tew W.
I'm not even really sure where to start, this show has been a part of our lives since we got married almost 11 years ago! We can watch the reruns now and reminiscence about how we felt when the original episode came aired! Being so excited to see Jim and Pam finally kiss and the ENDLESS pranks between Jim and Dwight K. Schrute - Well more like pranks on Dwight by Jim.

Michael. OMGosh! I think we've all had a boss like him before, at least I know I have had - OY VEY! This guy is so clueless and its awesome! I could watch this show all day!
Kelsey C.
Charles Town, WV
It's amazing but I lost interest after Jim and Pam got married lol. The actors are amazing and obviously there is more than just Jim and Pam but I felt that Jim was a bit more bland after the marriage
Emma G.
This show is just effortlessly funny- all of the characters have great chemistry and all of the actors have spot on comedic timing. Each season has its own little surprises and different characters and it has a well paced plot. Even the subplots beneath the comedy are well done, and by the end of the seasons everything is very well developed. It's one of those shows you can watch repeatedly and still enjoy. It's actually become my nightly routine to have a couple episodes playing in the background while I clean up before bed.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
Who doesn't want to stare at Jim Halpert all day and act like he's vying for your attention and not Pams?! This show is ridiculously funny and I'm sad it ended. When Michael Scott left it was pretty devastating to the show and I can tell the season after felt a little lost but it picked itself up. I was sad to see it end but very happy to be apart of the audience that got to watch it. Now working on watching all the seasons again for the 5th time. If you want a great laugh and you love awkward humor, this is the show for you!
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
Silly while sentimental, The Office never let's up on the laughs even while tugging the heart strings. The earlier seasons allow you to fall in love with Jim and Pam while you root for them to finally get together. Michael Scott is a lovable idiot with a heart of gold you can't help but cheer along. Dwight Schrute has to be my favorite character. With his schemes and machinations masking a lonely man child, he exhibits behavior you would recoil from in real life yet can't get enough of in the world of Dunder Mifflin.
Christina H.
Boone, NC
This is my favorite show. If you stick with every season, the characters will surely begin to pull at your heartstrings. Its dry humor takes some getting used to, but you will love the development of all these unique characters.
I only gave it a review of four stars because I did not enjoy the end of the show as much. I do not want to provide any spoilers, but the content just was not impressive or strong. Since I loved the whole show so much, I stuck with it to the end.
Now, this is my favorite show to quote with friends. It's a great show for revisiting favorite episodes. I love to revisit them when I want to laugh or uplift my mood. The short, 20-minute episodes are so manageable!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?