- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
PAM AND JIM FOREVER! One of my all time favorite shows! If you haven't seen The Office you have got to get on that. The entire series is on Netflix. A must watch! It'll make you laugh it'll make you cry.
Absolutely hilarious! I love this show it is definitely one of my top three all time favorites! I would also recommend parks and rec once you finish this show! Very similar show with just as great humor!
What can't I say about this? I watched all of this show and it's the best acting and actors on TV. I've never encountered other shows like this. The last episode I bawled like a baby. Would recommend this.
Each charcter has a personality that could have their own show but together you have the incredible show that is the office. Made me appreciate Steve Carrell a lot more as an actor. His best performance.
Like all good things, The Office eventually had to come to an end, which was a very sad day. This show was absolutely phenomenal. The acting, the comedic brilliance, and the rich and convincing love story between Jim and Pam made this show a must see that was love at first sight.
I absolutely loved this series. I was constantly laughing. For me, I will watch all the reruns and turn it on just for comfort. All of my friends have watched the office and loved it. Totally recommend it
FAVORITE SHOW. All the characters have complex personalities that clash which makes the show very funny. As a huge parks and rec fan I also enjoyed this and have laughed out loud many times while watching
The Office is an amazing show. It's one of those shows that is documentary-esque. If you have Netflix you can watch all the seasons. It has Steve Caroll (spelling?) he is the character and he is hilarious. It takes place in the workplace and makes fun of an office work environment.
This show is the funniest show EVER. It's a lot of satire, so if you find humor in that it's perfect! It has made me happy on my worst days. It will never fail to make you laugh. 10/10 would recommend! 😊
What's not to love about The Office? Originally a British show that you check out also, it adds a comedy setting to an office space. The acting is great with their many cold openings. Go Dunder Mifflin!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos