BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Amanda R.
This show always makes me laugh. Each character is hilarious and lovable in their own way. The humor is amazing and this is always a go to show whenever I'm in the mood to laugh. The actors are amazing and the situations the writers come up with in the show are always hysterical.
Kailee S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THE OFFICE SO MUCH. I've watched all the seasons like four times lol. Best show ever for real. Won't make me laugh out loud but I am dying on the inside. That's just how I am though, makes my friends lol
Anna x.
Vilonia, AR
This so is so funny! You could never watch an episode and not laugh. The actors are so good at what they do, the show is very similar to Parks and Recreation. Although the two shows have their similarities they are also very unique. I think the office is definitely a must watch.
Lauren S.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this show. It is super funny and all of my friends love to get together and watch this. The acting is great and everyone is hilarious. This series is one of my favorites of all time and I think it is definitely a must watch. I highly recommend watching this show!
Hannah W.
Owensboro, KY
LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW. Its a riot. Steve Carell does a great job as Michael Scott the uptight boss with a parade of characters to be in charge of. If you enjoy this I'd definitely recommend Parks and Rec.
Sarah A.
This show is hilarious. The first season of it was rough, but if you hang in there and can appreciate dry humor, you'll like it. The show shifts to more of a love story, but it's still fun and enjoyable.
Anna C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is a sure classic! It's funny and moving; I fell totally in love with the characters; I even named my dog after one of them (Stanley), whenever I'm down in the dumps I turn to this show to cheer me up
Melissa K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a classic show. So funny! I can't imagine someone not enjoying this. It is a good show to put on in the background while you are doing other things around the house. I'm sad the show is now over.
Dawn H.
The only show only can watch over and over again. Jokes are clever. Characters are loveable even when you hate them. Makes me laugh and cry sometimes. It's the best show they made and I'm sad it's over.
Emily W.
This is my favorite show I have ever seen. The humor is always so great and there is never a dull moment. I love any scene that Micheal is in. There is great acting in the show and that always makes you come back for more. I would recommend this show to anyone who wants to laugh.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?