- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show always makes me laugh. Each character is hilarious and lovable in their own way. The humor is amazing and this is always a go to show whenever I'm in the mood to laugh. The actors are amazing and the situations the writers come up with in the show are always hysterical.
I LOVE THE OFFICE SO MUCH. I've watched all the seasons like four times lol. Best show ever for real. Won't make me laugh out loud but I am dying on the inside. That's just how I am though, makes my friends lol
This so is so funny! You could never watch an episode and not laugh. The actors are so good at what they do, the show is very similar to Parks and Recreation. Although the two shows have their similarities they are also very unique. I think the office is definitely a must watch.
I absolutely love this show. It is super funny and all of my friends love to get together and watch this. The acting is great and everyone is hilarious. This series is one of my favorites of all time and I think it is definitely a must watch. I highly recommend watching this show!
LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW. Its a riot. Steve Carell does a great job as Michael Scott the uptight boss with a parade of characters to be in charge of. If you enjoy this I'd definitely recommend Parks and Rec.
This show is hilarious. The first season of it was rough, but if you hang in there and can appreciate dry humor, you'll like it. The show shifts to more of a love story, but it's still fun and enjoyable.
This show is a sure classic! It's funny and moving; I fell totally in love with the characters; I even named my dog after one of them (Stanley), whenever I'm down in the dumps I turn to this show to cheer me up
This is a classic show. So funny! I can't imagine someone not enjoying this. It is a good show to put on in the background while you are doing other things around the house. I'm sad the show is now over.
The only show only can watch over and over again. Jokes are clever. Characters are loveable even when you hate them. Makes me laugh and cry sometimes. It's the best show they made and I'm sad it's over.
This is my favorite show I have ever seen. The humor is always so great and there is never a dull moment. I love any scene that Micheal is in. There is great acting in the show and that always makes you come back for more. I would recommend this show to anyone who wants to laugh.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos