BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jacqueline C.
So hilarious! This show will constantly keep you laughing and wanting to watch the next episode! The actors are amazing and will always make you laugh! Every actor is great! Watch this show it's awesome!
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite comedy show! I could each re-runs all day!! It never got old and always cracked me up. All the characters are great and it was always such a good show!! Would recommend to anyone to watch!!
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of this type of humor, so this show just doesn't do it for me like it does for everyone else. I think Tv is a waste of time and only watch to learn and this is just not one of those shows.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
By far the greatest show on TV no joke the show is so normal with everyone having office jobs but the humor is beyond hysterical Michael Scott is my idol and he makes the show. I finished the whole show within probably 3 weeks because I loved it that much I recommend to everyone.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite comedy of all time. I laughed, I cried. The later seasons can get a little stale, but the whole ride is so worth it. The perfect mix of lovable weirdos, but you have to root for all of them.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I only watched the Office recently and I fell madly in love. The actors have wonderful comedic timing, are hilariously inappropriate and easy to root for. There are no other shows out there quite like it!
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
Such a fun show that always makes me laugh. I watched this when it first came out and now love to catch other reruns. It's original with great acting, funny story lines, and sweet moments as well. I think the last season wasn't as well done as the others, but overall a great show.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Such a funny show! I have watched it two times. It never gets old, and each time you watch it you find things you have missed previously. Great show to watch even to sit down and watch an episode here or there, you don't have to watch it from the beginning.
Riss L.
Season one is rough to get through, but after that you absolutely fall in love! It's great for comedic relief and a few love stories throughout. You really get to know the characters and fall in love with them.
Lauren M.
Funniest show, I feel like I can relate because I work in a similar environment just wish mine was as funny and as laid back as they are. I can watch this show over and over again and never get tired of it. Definitely a MUST WATCH!! you will not regret it and you will be hooked.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?