BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Daygon B.
Dallas, GA
This is my favorite. I've watched every single episode. I highly recommend watching from the very beginning all the way to the end. It is hilarious yet, at times, tear-jerking. A wonderful comedy for anyone.
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my all time favorite show. This is a comedy about the life of an office staff. Will leave you laughing constantly. The actors did a great job. Michael Scott is my favorite tv character of all time!
Amanda P.
Willow Spgs, MO
I watched the entire series from the beginning and have rewatched each episode at least a few times. Cleverly acted and written, it's always good for a laugh and sometimes for tears. It is one of my favorite series!
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite show in the entire world and I could seriously never say enough about how much I love it. I've seen it all the way through at least 10 times and it's still hilarious every Time I watch it
Savannah W.
San Jose, CA
This show is literally INSANE. It is so funny I cannot keep myself from laughing so loud the neighbors hear. Steve Carrel plays the most convincing nerdy, awkward boss. All other cast members are equally superb. Definitely a go-to show of mine when I'm looking for some genuine laughs.
Rachel S.
Aurora, OH
My absolute favorite show of all time!!!!! I just recently went back and rematched the entire series and I fell in love all over again! I love John Krasinski especially, I think he makes the whole show! Michael Scott is also one of the funniest TV stars of all time in my opinion!!
Kayla S.
San Francisco , CA
The dry, sarcastic humor of this show is a little tough at first - but once you fall in love with the characters, they will feel like family to you & every episode of this show will feel like coming home.
Whitley M.
Hastings, MN
If you have not watched this show stop what you are doing right now. Get on Netflix and get ready for the best TV show binge of your life. I have watched every episode at least twice and will most likely watch them again and again. The writing, casting and storylines are superb!!!!
Lauren M.
Funniest show, I feel like I can relate because I work in a similar environment just wish mine was as funny and as laid back as they are. I can watch this show over and over again and never get tired of it. Definitely a MUST WATCH!! you will not regret it and you will be hooked.
Jacqueline C.
So hilarious! This show will constantly keep you laughing and wanting to watch the next episode! The actors are amazing and will always make you laugh! Every actor is great! Watch this show it's awesome!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?