- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
At first it was really hard to watch this show, but after you understand each character's story and personality, you get hooked. It is quite hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. What really hooked me was Jim and Pam's relationship. I am a sucker for hidden but obvious romances.
The Office is one of the funniest television shows I have seen. One of my favorite things about this show is that even though it is primarily a comedy it has it moments of being more than just a comedy show.
I love The Office. The writing is sharp and the acting is on point. It lost me a bit in the later seasons but I still watched religiously and quote it in conversation to this day. Dwight Schrute is still one of the best characters in pop culture and I definitely recommend this series.
I binge watched this show in around one month on Netflix. I liked that the episodes were only twenty minutes so its not a huge time commitment, but it feels like longer than that. I thought the first seasons were the best. After Micheal left, it wasn't as funny, but I still watched.
Such a good show. I watched the whole thing on Netflix and I was almost crying when it ended. It does get a little bit boring during around the 4th season but keep on watching and it's so amazing and funny
ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW EVER. I mean seriously, I don't think I've ever met a person that didn't like this show. All of the characters are hilarious and the situations they get themselves into are the best.
It's one of those shows that makes you laugh with what they do. I've watched the other version of it but I really seem to like the American version more. They all did a very good job in the creation of the show. Definitely a show to watch when you need a little laughter in your life.
I finished his whole series in 2 months. I loved it so much and Jim and Dwight would probably have to be my favorite characters. The shows pretty awkward and unrealistic but that's what's so great about it
This is truly one of my favorite shows i have ever watched. Jim and Pams wedding, Michael leaving, and the finale episode makes me cry every time. It's similar to Parks and Rec comedy wise. The actors are AMAZING and play their parts perfectly. I would definitely recommend this show.
Hilarious! Would get 5 stars if only Steve Carrel had stayed on throughout the whole series. Includes many great actors/actresses. My favorite episode is when they get lice. Definitely recommend this show.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos