BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jazmina G.
Hialeah, FL
At first it was really hard to watch this show, but after you understand each character's story and personality, you get hooked. It is quite hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. What really hooked me was Jim and Pam's relationship. I am a sucker for hidden but obvious romances.
Ruben R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The Office is one of the funniest television shows I have seen. One of my favorite things about this show is that even though it is primarily a comedy it has it moments of being more than just a comedy show.
Bailey S.
San Diego, CA
I love The Office. The writing is sharp and the acting is on point. It lost me a bit in the later seasons but I still watched religiously and quote it in conversation to this day. Dwight Schrute is still one of the best characters in pop culture and I definitely recommend this series.
Nichole M.
Birmingham, MI
I binge watched this show in around one month on Netflix. I liked that the episodes were only twenty minutes so its not a huge time commitment, but it feels like longer than that. I thought the first seasons were the best. After Micheal left, it wasn't as funny, but I still watched.
Melanie H.
Beverly Hills, CA
Such a good show. I watched the whole thing on Netflix and I was almost crying when it ended. It does get a little bit boring during around the 4th season but keep on watching and it's so amazing and funny
Lizz H.
Marietta, GA
ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW EVER. I mean seriously, I don't think I've ever met a person that didn't like this show. All of the characters are hilarious and the situations they get themselves into are the best.
Sabby G.
N Las Vegas, NV
It's one of those shows that makes you laugh with what they do. I've watched the other version of it but I really seem to like the American version more. They all did a very good job in the creation of the show. Definitely a show to watch when you need a little laughter in your life.
Tatyana R.
Smoketown, PA
I finished his whole series in 2 months. I loved it so much and Jim and Dwight would probably have to be my favorite characters. The shows pretty awkward and unrealistic but that's what's so great about it
Alli m.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is truly one of my favorite shows i have ever watched. Jim and Pams wedding, Michael leaving, and the finale episode makes me cry every time. It's similar to Parks and Rec comedy wise. The actors are AMAZING and play their parts perfectly. I would definitely recommend this show.
Emma H.
Hilarious! Would get 5 stars if only Steve Carrel had stayed on throughout the whole series. Includes many great actors/actresses. My favorite episode is when they get lice. Definitely recommend this show.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?