BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Marisa W.
This show is amazingly hilarious and it tugs at your heart strings. It brings a new light to the mundane life of an office worker. This show is great for all ages and brings a smile to every face watching!
Julia R.
BEST SHOW! So hilarious! I love dry humor and this is just the best! The mockumentary style is so unique and addicting! Don't be turned off by the first season! It's a great show! Would definitely recommend!
This is hands down the greatest shows I've ever watched. My husband even wanted to re-watch it right after we finished the series! You'll be cracking up through the whole series. There's even some sentimental moments in there too. This is a series I'll end up watching again and again.
Eva C.
I own all 9 seasons! Love the show! It's hilarious and I can rewatch it no matter how many times. Very difficult and unique and Actors are ANAZING LOVE JOHN KRAZINSKI!!! Must watch this show asap!! Thanks!
Kristy M.
Coraopolis, PA
The Office is such a classic.... I feel like it's the staple of my generation. It's an incredible series that follows a great story, all while being extremely organic. It is literally a tv show inside a tv show, but it doesn't play out as complicated as that could sound. It's amazing!
Lara B.
I love this show. It's funny, and while it does have a story line that goes on through the seasons, it's a good one to watch a random episode every now and then out of order as well as all the way through.
Christina J.
Sewell, NJ
I absolutely adore this show with all my heart. U have watched and rewatched all the seasons. The characters are funny and Steve carrel does an amazing job as Michael Scott. The whole cast is hilarious and I could watch this show for the rest of my life then and still find it funny.
Nadia D.
Orland Park, IL
ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW I WATCH OVER AND OVER. MY FAVORITE SCENE IS WHEN DWIGHT ASKS IF THE DUMMY HAS AN ORGAN DONOR CARD AND CUTS OF HIS FACE. I ALSO LOVE WHEN JIM IMPERSONATES DWIGHT. jim and pam are so cute btw
Olivia S.
A great comedy sitcom that follows the day to day in an office setting. The humor is immortal and never gets old. This is one of our favorite shows to binge on no matter how many times we watch the series.
Tiffany G.
Lake Villa, IL
This is a funny show, the type of show that you can watch reruns over and over. This show compares to Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Perks and Rec etc... I like the characters in this series, the actors do a great job. I would recommend this show to anyone looking for a good laugh.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?