- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Such a funny show! I watched it on Netflix and couldn't get enough! I love the cast dynamic, the actors, and the creative storylines. It's definitely the show to watch if you want a hilarious, lighthearted comedy tv show. My friends and I always go back and rewatch-it never gets old.
THE OFFICE IS SO GREAT!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT LIKE SO AMAZING LIKE ITS CRAZY! My favorite scene is when Kevin spills the chill and try's to save it😂😂😂 everyone like literally everyone should watch it!
I think this show is going to get better. It has a slow start to it but everyone keeps telling me it's going to get better. I really loved Parks and Recreation, and this show is very similar to that format, so I will give it a shot. In the meanwhile, I will try to become engaged in it.
ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW I WATCH OVER AND OVER. MY FAVORITE SCENE IS WHEN DWIGHT ASKS IF THE DUMMY HAS AN ORGAN DONOR CARD AND CUTS OF HIS FACE. I ALSO LOVE WHEN JIM IMPERSONATES DWIGHT. jim and pam are so cute btw
I saw this show which my boyfriend and its so funny I really enjoy all that happens and the love history between the girl with red hair and the blonde guy it's similar as the history of my boyfriend And me
One of my favorite shows that I've watched. Actors are great and the show never fails to make me laugh. It's very different from other shows which I like. Overall, it is a must watch if you're into comedy.
This is one of the funniest shows I've watched. I rewatch episodes on Netflix all the time, it is our go to show. The dynamic of the characters is the most entertaining part! And Michael as a manager is the most hilarious train wreck that you can't not look at. Definitely a must watch!
This is my favorite show in the entire world and I could seriously never say enough about how much I love it. I've seen it all the way through at least 10 times and it's still hilarious every Time I watch it
The show exhibits good character development if you watch it in order. I would not recommend if you don't at least start with the first couple episodes to get a better introduction of characters, but after that the episodes can go out of order and still provide laughs and entertainment.
One of my favorite shows ever. Super hilarious and weird. I love all the characters and diverse personalities on the show. They took such a normal, almost boring setting and made the whole thing hilarious.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos