BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Stephanie S.
Fredericktown , MO
Over the years, I had always seen bits and pieces of The Office, but I never actually sat down and watched it straight through. I think that's the beauty of some of the episodes of this show; you can sit down and watch one episode by itself. However, if you watch the full series, you'll come away with so much money on the storyline level. It's a mockumentary (which is one of my favorite genres), but it's so much more than comedy. There's character arcs and drama. It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry (that's cliche, I totally know). I wasn't impressed with the last season, but the final two episodes do make up for it. Go watch it! Now.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best shows of all time! I didn't understand how funny it was until I was older. The show wasn't the same without Michael but it was still good overall. I would highly recommend this show!
Jessica H.
Richmond, VA
Another show that I expected to hate, and ended up falling in love with. I was really put off at first with how they did the interview-style filming, but once I got used to it, I was thrilled that it was so different from other shows. I fell in love with the characters, even the ones I disliked at the beginning of the show, I ended up loving them all, which doesn't normally happen. I've watched the series from start to finish 4 times, and my husband has done so even more than that. I thought a show about a paper company would be boring, or at least become boring, but I was really sad when it was over, I would have kept watching it.
Amanda C.
East Weymouth, MA
Let me start off by saying Rainn Wilson and Steve Carell are two of my all time favorite actors. And every other character in this show is absolutely perfect. Such amazing actors ! It was a sad day with this show ended and I will admit to crying every single time I watch it again on Netflix. It is a perfect mix of happy, funny, sad, frustrating and even boring. Its as if everyone in it was born for the role. Its like watching the real lives of average yet very strange people. Watching the characters grow and develop made me feel like part of the show. If you have not watched i HIGHLY recommend doing so. You WILL NOT regret.
Kelsey B.
Holy crap, this is the best show ever! The humor is just spot on! This is one of those shows that was just casted so perfectly that it truly makes the whole series! From start to finish - I crack up hysterically!
Autumn D.
I LOVE THE OFFICE. This is a classic if I ever saw one. I've watched the entire series at least five times now and I'm sure I'll do it again plenty of times during my lifetime. Theres just so much to love about this show. I'd never known I could love and hate someone so much at the same time until I met Michael. I've never been so embarrassed for a character before and there were so many cringe worthy, hilarious moments! The dynamic between Jim and Dwight alone is enough to keep you coming back for more. There is such a sweet love story as well as commentary on our society that hits home in a funny, relatable way.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
This has been one of my favorite comedy shows to watch. Steve Carell is perfect as the goofy, loveable boss. All other cast members are excellent as well and really have their own way of making you laugh. I did not really enjoy the show after Steve Carell left but still watched as a fan and found some parts to be enjoyable. I rarely buy TV season DVD's but have every season of this so that i can easily pop it in and watch it anytime. It's also great because it's not a show you have to watch from the beginning to understand, although I would suggest it because it is funny, but you can jump in at anytime and watch.
Lily B.
Oceanside, CA
You will definitely find yourself constantly laughing throughout the series. It's hard to pick just one character to love *cough* Jim, but you fall in love with every character over and over. The best season is 5! Once Michael Scott leaves the show takes a turn and loses some comedy but the characters remain the same and try to bring the show to what it once was. What is great about this show is that you can watch out of order and enjoy small comedy bits. There are story lines which run through from the first to last season but it is not crucial in Order to enjoy the gags. By far the best show to grace television ever.
Candace O.
Huntertown, IN
At first I actually thought this "mockumentary" was a real documentary of office life. I hated the manager! When my husband told me it was a spoof, Michael Scott grew on me. I love this show.
Alexandra N.
Valley Vlg, CA
Brilliant writing, excellent acting, and the jokes are hilarious. Michael Scott is so terrible, but so amazing. If you like Parks and Rec or 30 Rocks, this show is definitely for you.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?