BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jazmina G.
Hialeah, FL
At first it was really hard to watch this show, but after you understand each character's story and personality, you get hooked. It is quite hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. What really hooked me was Jim and Pam's relationship. I am a sucker for hidden but obvious romances.
Helen L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Every time I saw this show on tv, I was never interested. I decided to watch them in order on Netflix. I never realized how great of a show it was. You really get attached to the characters and their story.
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
I don't watch a lot of TV because I can't justify sitting and not moving for long periods of time very often. But when I do it's usually to watch this show. It's funny and quirky and overall well written. I always tell people to watch this show if they haven't already. Love The Office!
Moriah O.
One of my favorite shows! It's a comedy and has a great cast. The actors certainly know how to land a line for the bet comedic effect! I would say it's similar to Parks & Rec. It is definitely a must watch
Ruben R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The Office is one of the funniest television shows I have seen. One of my favorite things about this show is that even though it is primarily a comedy it has it moments of being more than just a comedy show.
yesenia d.
Pomona, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
PARKOUR (enough said). This show is a gem and I cried like a baby when it ended. Every character is hilarious and you seriously become attached to everyone, and yes even to creed. I loved this show with all my heart and I still watch it on netflix till this day. This show is a classic.
Kali T.
This show. The Office is my absolute favorite show, I watch it over and over. The characters are amazing as is the character arcs. The humor is unique. You can't help falling in love with the little paper company.
Rachel P.
Seattle, WA
Great every day show that honestly everybody should watch. at first i thought that it was overrated because everyone talked about it, but then i started watching it and i could not stop. belly laugh ? tons.
Sabby G.
N Las Vegas, NV
It's one of those shows that makes you laugh with what they do. I've watched the other version of it but I really seem to like the American version more. They all did a very good job in the creation of the show. Definitely a show to watch when you need a little laughter in your life.
Lynn S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just started watching this series and I really enjoy it. Witty, lighthearted and completely unpredictable at times. I really enjoy the little bit of wackiness this show brings to everyday life. I am almost through the eighth season and will be so sad when I finish the ninth and last season. Really great show!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?