BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
The Office
I've been watching The Office since it first started airing in 2005, and it is by far one of the funniest and most well written shows I've ever see . With characters that you either learn to love, or love to hate, The Office has something for anyone who can find humor in everyday life.
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
Completely hilarious! I own every season on DVD and when I am bored I can start anywhere and laugh every time. You fall in love with the characters and *spoiler* you WILL cry at Jim and Pam's wedding, you WILL cry when they say goodbye to Michael, and you WILL cry during the last episode.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
I love this show so much. This show makes me laugh so much and is much more funny then most shows. The love story of Pam and Jim is seriously my favorite. I highly recommend this show. That's what she said!!
Sonia C.
I originally started the pilot, then discredited it before the episode was even over. Big mistake. I went back to it a year or so later and watched the entire show, and now I'm head over heels in love. Such a great show. You really fall for the characters, and it's one of those shows where you both laugh and cry with them. I'm sad it's over, but it couldn't have ended any better. Overall, fantastic.
Gabrielle C.
Maryville, IL
This television series is one of my favorite television series ever. This show is so good and the actors in it are the best. The show is never boring and always interesting. This is a must watch for everyone
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
This is our all time favorite show! It never gets old! When I first saw it I was like seriously!?? this is what people are so excited about and then I was really sick for a few days and netflix became my friend haha so I decided to give it another try and OH MY GOODNESS!! It seriously is the best show it is SO well written and the characters all mesh well and have AWESOME timing! By FAR our favorite!
Jenna S.
Tyler, TX
Hilarious. The first couple seasons are pretty much all awkward and uncomfortable but still worth it because the rest of the show gets deeper and more emotional. Love this show so much. One of my favorites!
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
Another great network situation comedy. I like it because although some of the characters are total archetypes, some are very unique to the show. It is also a very touching and heartwarming show. I will say that I didn't care too much for the first season, but it was the second season that really got me into the show. So if you think this is a show for you, don't give up after one or two episodes.
Alex A.
My all time FAVOURITE show. I can't even tell you in normal human words how much I love The Office. My netflix account was basically just a vessel for putting this show on repeat cause I can't get enough. I recommend it to everyone and base all of my friendships on The Office trivia.
Emilee A.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office is absolutely hysterical. I have probably watched every episodes at least 3 times and whenever I had a bad day, I know I can turn The Office on on Netflix and it'll have me laughing in no time! :)
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?