- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
One of my favorite television shows ever. I have rewatch end the whole series several times. After "Michael" leaves the show its not the same nor as good but not awful. I would recommend this show to everyone
This is my all time favorite tv show. I remember watching it with my mom when I was younger, but now I know i've watched the entire series at least 5 times. It has dry humor, which is perfect for me. Love it.
Wishing this show was still on! So good. If you liked the original British version of The Office, you'll love this American version as well. You get to know and love each quirky character. Highly Recommended!
The office is the reason I live basically haha. It made me want to work in TV. Can't pick a favorite scene but one of my favs is The injury when Michael burns his foot. This and parks and rec are so similar. They have the best crew and characters and the relationships on it are so amazing.
I absolutely love the office!! It is by far one of the funniest shows I have ever watched, while working in an accounting office I could relate to this show so often it was crazy. It is definitely a must watch!
The best show for dry humor and an actual comedy of the average workplace for Americans. It is not similar to most other series, keeps you wanting more and more. The actors are perfect to play the roles they are assigned. They all have dry humor and it feels like they aren't even acting.
One of my favorite comedy tv series of all time. The cast is brilliant and the acting/ writing is top notch. The main reason I find it so hilarious, is that it is completely relatable if you've ever worked in an office setting. Even if you haven't, there is plenty to like about this show.
This is another great show! If your looking for a great laugh then you must watch this show!! They are hilarious and there's never a dull moment I always rewatch episodes because they are that good and funny!
This show has gone off the air , However I will say this ... this show for many years had me hooked and loved it . I was sad when they took it off the air because it had so much more for us to learn and see .
I miss this show! I loved Jim and Pam, Michael and Dwight the best. It is an adaptation of the British series of the same name -- starring Ricky Gervais. Steve Carrell is so believable as the crazy, but lovable boss Michael Scott. I own the DVD set, and rewatch often!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos