BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Natalie B.
kissimmee, FL
So in love with this show and the characters. Totally a shipper for Jim and pam!! It had great funny moments but also knew when to be serious. The cast did such an amazing job. I loved how the story progressed.
Hailey B.
Bloomingdale, MI
Greatest show ever! I love satire and I have yet not to laugh at least once during the show. Michael Scott is an idiot, but he makes the show what it is. I love all the supporting characters and how each one contributes in their own way. It is definitely a classic and I miss watching it!
Teresa L.
Sometimes the Office can get a bit dry and depressing which is why I only give it four stars. I also liked the show better when Michael Scott was still a character; his personality really was the glue that brought the disparate characters together. However, still worth a lot of good laughs.
Tanya L.
COLUMBUS, OH
This is one of my favorite shows. I was sorry to see it end. I enjoy watching reruns and old episodes. The actors are good and characters are likable. my favorite episodes are when Michael tries to implement new policies and they fail. It definitely makes my day after watching an episode.
Katie S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The Office is an NBC classic — much like 30 Rock or Parks and Recreation — that shouldn't be missed. While different from its British counterpart, Steve Carell and the rest of the gang create a hilarious and endearing office environment that will make you want to work at Dunder Mifflin.
Lynn S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just started watching this series and I really enjoy it. Witty, lighthearted and completely unpredictable at times. I really enjoy the little bit of wackiness this show brings to everyday life. I am almost through the eighth season and will be so sad when I finish the ninth and last season. Really great show!
Lara B.
I love this show. It's funny, and while it does have a story line that goes on through the seasons, it's a good one to watch a random episode every now and then out of order as well as all the way through.
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
Completely hilarious! I own every season on DVD and when I am bored I can start anywhere and laugh every time. You fall in love with the characters and *spoiler* you WILL cry at Jim and Pam's wedding, you WILL cry when they say goodbye to Michael, and you WILL cry during the last episode.
Victoria C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
THE OFFICE IS SO GREAT!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT LIKE SO AMAZING LIKE ITS CRAZY! My favorite scene is when Kevin spills the chill and try's to save it😂😂😂 everyone like literally everyone should watch it!
Sonia C.
I originally started the pilot, then discredited it before the episode was even over. Big mistake. I went back to it a year or so later and watched the entire show, and now I'm head over heels in love. Such a great show. You really fall for the characters, and it's one of those shows where you both laugh and cry with them. I'm sad it's over, but it couldn't have ended any better. Overall, fantastic.
Scarlett H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite episode?
Earn $277/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Gabriela P.
Maracaibo
Who is your best couple?
Shae-Lynn S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many times have you watched the series front to back?
Shae-Lynn S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Which character do you feel most closely matches you?