BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jamie C.
Orange City, FL
The Office is a show that will always be funny, no matter how many times I have seen the episode. The characters are the best. Michael Scott is the boss nobody wants but would love to have in work. Jim and Pam are my all time favorite TV couple. The pranks and jokes on the show are hilarious
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The office is an awesome TV show. The characters of funny sarcastic and the storyline is great. It's a very unique show and the acting is awesome. When watching the show going to come up with your own favorite couple.
Megan H.
Oregon City, OR
Such a funny show!!! It never gets old. The actors are great and always so funny. I love all the scenes they are all so great. It's pretty similar to the British version of this show. I totally recommend this.
Lena M.
Topeka, KS
I watch The Office constantly on Netflix, as soon as I have watched the last episode I don't know what to do with myself. And soon enough I have started over from the pilot. I now know every line from the show and I miss watching the new episodes every week so much. Steve Carell is the best!!!
Kristy M.
Coraopolis, PA
The Office is such a classic.... I feel like it's the staple of my generation. It's an incredible series that follows a great story, all while being extremely organic. It is literally a tv show inside a tv show, but it doesn't play out as complicated as that could sound. It's amazing!
Lindsay H.
Love this show!! Very funny, and dry. It starts off a little depressingly dry, but the story line continues from there. The dynamic between Pam and Jim is definitely one that will stick in the hearts of many
Sahar M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows ever. Super hilarious and weird. I love all the characters and diverse personalities on the show. They took such a normal, almost boring setting and made the whole thing hilarious.
Claire M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of the best sitcoms of all time! it is long but it never gets dull. The mockumentary format is different than other TV shows making it intriguing. The actors are committed to the characters that they play and really funny. I would recommend that everybody watch this show.
Victoria C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
THE OFFICE IS SO GREAT!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT LIKE SO AMAZING LIKE ITS CRAZY! My favorite scene is when Kevin spills the chill and try's to save it😂😂😂 everyone like literally everyone should watch it!
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
This is our all time favorite show! It never gets old! When I first saw it I was like seriously!?? this is what people are so excited about and then I was really sick for a few days and netflix became my friend haha so I decided to give it another try and OH MY GOODNESS!! It seriously is the best show it is SO well written and the characters all mesh well and have AWESOME timing! By FAR our favorite!
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this still on?
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good being watch on Netflix?
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite Office character? I love Jim and Michael!!
Kayla G.
Cornwall
Is everyone in this show crazy or??.
Anh N.